Friday, April 30, 2010

Decision of Abandoning my Blog

Good day everyone ❤❤❤… I have something to announce!!
I’ve made a decision to ABANDON my BLOG!!!

YES!!!! I MEAN IT…..however…… it’s not forever, for just about 2 weeks perhaps? XD

I’ll be going back to Melaka tomorrow morning and I will be leaving my beloved pink lappie in Seremban to have a rest from all the torturing that i’ve been giving her. So just cross your fingers that I will blog as soon as I finish my finals in KL!! yeap, I’ll be going directly to KL to have my internship so I will see those that are in KL really really soon. *smiles smiles smiles*

Even though I’m not really in a mood today but then by blogging now makes me feel a little better, and by the time i head to bed i should be fine. So before i leave, here are some pictures that I want to share with everyone.

26042010368

Will definitely miss you Teddie.

26042010375

My new pair of flats

29042010422

Teddie peaking at me from afar.

27042010378

“wha-chu looking at?”

Will definitely miss home a lot a lot a lot… Well, that’s a Uni student’s life i guess. Do continue to view my blog. I don’t want my traffic to do down. :D Please?????

That’s all for this post. Please keep logging in and pressing all the ads…love you all!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...