Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Teddie the Rascal

Ok.. here’s a post about my dog, Teddie.

It all start about a month ago where my dog is unwilling to eat. She just wants human food, fruits and anything that is not hers. So how do we get her eating? We have to sit by her and slowly use our hand to feed her only she is willing to eat. And she kind of grew out of it and wanted more. Now, she wants to sit by the table with us, only she is willing to eat. How did this happen?

I was talking to my mum about Teddie and her willingness to eat. So i had this crazy idea and told my mum to give her one of our bowls and put in on our dining table and sees how Teddie will react. Sure enough…

20042010235 She started to eat. So we just ignore her and she still continues to eat.

20042010240Mind you, that’s the bowl that me and my sister used when we were young!!!!!

I’m now starting to wonder whether this is a dog or a human….sweat

20042010237

Let’s just hope she continues eating in the future. She’s already skins and bones. Do not want her to just fly off when a strong wind is near.

Love,

MeiKuen

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...