Friday, April 23, 2010

S’ban-KL-S’ban-Melaka-Seremban

Yes..As crazy as my title is, I’ve been travelling around these 3 states for the pass 2 days. I went all the way up to KL to just have a look at my future residential area. It was alright but the house is in a mess! Well, I’m just going to stay in there for like 5 months, so what the heck, confirmed the room and will be moving in on 17th May!! Don’t have pictures with me though. Too bad. >.<

So went up to KL on Tuesday and came back on the same day, and when I finally thought that I could sit down and study for my finals, I realized that I did not bring back my calculator for my finance subject. How clever I am. So on Wed afternoon, I took a bus straight back to Melaka just to get the pathetic calculator and of course some stuffs that i could carry back. Of course I took the opportunity to peek at Mr.Rabbit too. =D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Took mum’s netbook back just in case i got bored and God Damn It! I’m so glad I did not went back to Melaka for study week because stupid Emerald Park is having a construction and they are starting to thump in all the big big “sticks”(what so ever they all it, Don’t Care and Don’t GIBADAM!) My room is practically shaking and the whole emerald park is having a BLOODY earth quake. Why do they choose this time of all time(finals around the corner) to build that building????????bang wall

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anyways, back to the happy parts. I was Bising-Ing=(keep pestering)Mr.Rabbit to bring to OldTown for coffee and he did! so nice of him. Despite he has all the presentations and everything up, he still manage to steal 2-3 hours of his time for me, Me, ME!!!!!!!!keke This particular OldTown in Melaka is quite different. In what way? It’s half restaurant and half bank. Yes, you read correctly, half of it is owned by CIMB Bank, so you would do your banking while you are eating! (imagine a person trying to persuade you invest in that bank and there you are slurping Laksa into your mouth!) Here comes the pictures! *drums roll*

21042010242 copy 21042010244 Order of the day, curry mee and ice blended Hazelnut coffee (ridiculously expensive for a cup of coffee)

21042010245

21042010246

Perhaps something for dessert??

21042010248 21042010249

Coffee lava ice-cream. It’s alright la..not fantastic, don’t think it’s worth that price either..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Apart from that, I bought myself an organizer. Yes, I know, it’s already April and i’m only getting it now. But I can’t resist myself! It’s so nice! and the quality is good! and it’s CHEAP!!!!!!

21042010250

21042010252

21042010257

Guess how much was it?? it’s only freaking RM9.90! and they give your 3 packets of free coffee as well!

21042010253

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So I came back this morning, and started some studies(some=almost 0). And little Teddie wanted to company me through my tough time. XD

22042010259

And what is she doing now?? ON MY BED!!! enjoying my comfortable bed!

 22042010265 Would you just look at her…!!!!! Spoil brat!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Love,

MeiKuen

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...