Sunday, April 11, 2010

It’s been a while…

It’s been a while since I updated my blog…Readers are fading awaycry. I’m sorry everyone. I’ve been very busy lately. Will try to make it up to you all soon. =)

I’ve been working in PC fair for the past 3 days, and this is my last day. Thursday was the first day and I was there to just help with the checking of stocks and so on. Not many pictures, but they still are pictures..

08042010169

DSC07557

DSC07560

DSC07574

DSC07578

As you can see, this is our booth and this is all our arrangement. Not too shabby eh??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A lot went on this past week though. From Sunday to Wednesday, it was our preparation for a seminar of a course subject, and I was Freak-I-N-G tired!! But glad that’s over and then everything that we’ve been preparing went out quite alright. So no complains =)

05042010157 A cat sleeping at our booth. How cute. I was having a staring competition with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Of course, I didn’t forget to rush for my FYP too. While I was doing FYP in Mr.Rabbit’s house, sometimes i do get bored, and this is what I did. 

06042010158Funny isn’t it? But Mr.Rabbit says :” No No…!!! Must like this.”

 06042010159What he meant was to have the “prosperous” word on the top. =.=

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bukit Beruang is having a serious electric problem lately and the longest we’ve suffered was a electrical break down from 11p.m till 4 in the bloody morning. The weather was so bad and I can’t do my FYP so me and my housemates ended playing “big D”.

07042010163

Of course me again with my stupid flash light pointing at them and saying

Police!!! MOI!! MANA IC??!!!

kekeThat’s me =)

So as you can see, this is just a slight update I hope that i have the time to update more after i submit my FYP which is on Wednesday. =) can’t wait to go home..!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BTW~~

I need a new mouse as mine is boycotting me and seems to be having some difficulties to navigate.

06042010161

See the wire??

Can’t blame me ok? i’ve been using this mouse since i was alpha, which is 3 years ago..!DAMN I’M OLD!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Love,

MeiKuen

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...