Saturday, July 6, 2013

M-I-A

Dear all,

I know I've been missing in action for the longest time possible. That is because I do not have any time in hand at all. Just a slight update of my life currently.

I am no longer in service with Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers. I've moved on to a new company and even though it still needs a little of fitting in. I think I will be fine in the coming months. I deeply appreciate to those that has gave me all the support and all those great advise during my one and a half years service with my previous company and I will never forget the great things that everyone has taught me. I am now tied with a pharmaceutical company never in my life that I thought I would ever go into this line. Challenging? Yes it is. Hard work? Damn right it is. But since I've already made the commitment to take up this job opportunity, I'm going to work hard towards it.

Apart from that, I am also a Body Combat instructor!!!! Woohooooooooooo!!!! Thanks to my mentors that has been giving me harsh feedback and guidance, and also not forgetting my Mr.G for all the support(even though the things that he says at times doesn't make sense at all). I thank you all. I still have a very very very long way to go and I will not give up just like that.

Well, that's about it for the first half of my year. I gave up the opportunity to travel around the world from my previous company but I've also learned a lot more since then. There are pros and cons in every single decisions that one makes. But never give up :)

Till then,
An Revoir.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...