Friday, May 15, 2009

which would kill me faster??

It's 3 in the morning and i am still awake. I wanted so much to sleep, but once i see the chapters that i need to study.. I feel that I don't even have enough time to study at all. Thanks to myself for sleeping the whole week. HAHA!! And bare in mind, I woke up at 8a.m this morning just to register the stupid courses. And MMU website sucks! Everything just clash and I wan unable to go into the website at all!! It was like war zone! However, luckily i manage to register the courses and the time slots that I desire. I deserve it ok? I woke up just to register!!!! Freaking tired.

Luckily I manage to catch bout an hour of sleep in the afternoon and was loafing around and goofing around instead of studying =.= So after a little supper, which was 1a.m, i decided that i should study( I know, it's a little too late isn't it?)

So here i am, just writing some updates. Don't want my blog to be abandoned too long, or else i would forget the password and even my email.

7 subjects for this semester:
1. Management English
2. Managerial Communication
3. Finance
4. Accounting
5. Marketing
6. Statistic
7. French.

I wonder which subject would kill me first??

I hope none. :)

I'm so smart that nothing can kill me. ( prasan sikit la..need to boost some confidence into myself)

But none the less, I really should do a lot a lot of studies only i will manage to get Bs for my subjects.

p/s i have new pictures, but i don't have the time and patience to actually post one by one in my blog. will update soon..promise :)

4 comments:

Weng Chiew said...

all the best in ur exama!!
Gambateh

meikuen foo said...

lol...thanks..you too....don't loaf so much like me liao lor..haha

SGRMSE. said...

I love the little bell you have on your sidebar and yeahh, good luck for your exams! Have faith and study. Do your best. God'll do the rest (:

meikuen foo said...

Thanks so much ★ whoaamello ★...i will do my best for my exams:)

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...