Thursday, May 7, 2009

aiks...

Weather nowadays are so hot that it makes the ice cubes screaming for help. And when we have this kind of weather, what do we usually do? 

Yes..i think i hear some answer,which is hiding in our room switching on the air-cond full blast. But sadly, i couldn't do that. WHY??!! Just cause i needed to stay back for some more classes. and rivision class..No choice la..didnt attend classes at times that why hoping and wishing the lecturer would give us some tips. So..all i can do is just tell myself "Nevermind lah..stay back for you own good, study more".. But i really do not see any improvment in my studies..

The weather is so hot that it reminds me of a song "it's getting hot in here, so take of all your clothes~" it sounds something like this but i do not remember the name and the singer of this song. I don't know about other states, but Melaka's weather is killing all of us. Even longkang also don't have longkang water ad!! Imagine all the LongKang Fishes, what would happen to them..Sad..Took away thousands of tiny little lives. 

anywayz.. i did some rivison that day and it is only 2 chapters of statistics and my wall is already full with formulazz..imagine if i finish all the chaps, i might need to paste my roommate's wall..

So instead of staying at home and just sleep for the rest of the hours, I decided to go for Managerial Communication final's class. HOPING AND WISHING THE LECTURER WOULD GIVE TIPS!!! and also to enjoy some air cond la...you think i so hardworking??!!Anyway, the class was a total disaster, we were like asking the lecturer, what is the format for final exam.. and he keep babling bout something which we do not understand(a negro, no offence ya, but i really couldn't understand what he is talking bout). he was like 'ok..the format is, you have 4 questions. And you need to focus this and that..blah blah blah..and then suddenly he said, but you don't have to study.' O_o|| what is that suppose to mean? so i raised my hands and asked ' then will the questions be like past years? Wanting us to giv definations?
And he answer ' yes yes, it would be exactly like your past year, but you don't have to memorize the definations.'
O_o??!! everyones face went blank, firstly he said that the paper is going to be the same as past year and then sudd he say no need memorize definations????? for your information, past year is all about definations.

That's my point, better if i didnt listen to his tips isn't it? now make me n my course mate lagi BLUR!!!! @_@ tak mati also fake la!!!!

anywayz, haven't eating my dinner yet, came back bout 9 something and finally cooked myself some spagetti, but smelled like rotten eggs and i ended up eating bread.. =.= while i was sitting in front of my pc, finally, i had the DETERMINATION!!! determination to what?? STUDY? no no no....to BLOG!!! haha!! i know, i should burn in HELL... :P




Of cos as usual, i wouldn't end my blog without any picture..so here's a view of my very messy cupboard and a view from my room window. S you can see from my room, is cars, trees and a main road, so sleeping in E.P is never a late wake up for me..see the yellow strips, it contains metal inside it, so every morning, no doubt "TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG" as the cars pass by, that's why la every morning you all can see me online so earli in MSN, now you guys get it?? haha! Ok la...will try to study from now, will update my process of studying though. :)

3 comments:

Felix Yukito said...

lol.. don't have metal inside de lar.. lol, just very very thick paint.. seriously.. xD

Felix Yukito said...

and i saw some arm pit thingy on that shelf!!! lolz...

meikuen foo said...

cheh..i'm a gal ma..these things sure got de ma..sweat..it is metal!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...