Saturday, May 30, 2009

one day in Jusco n a contribution to my lovely Emma.

Well, since i m going to U.K next week, mummy and i think that we ought to get something for the trip, some clothes and so on, so we went to Jusco seremban to get our stuffs. At first, i was saying ' i have all the things i need ad, i don't think that i need anything else'. But as soon as i reach there, instantly i bought one blouse and one pants! lol... when you have no intention in buying anything, you will often buy a lot of things!!!!!!! And then, went to get some under garment as well, everything is so dirt cheap @_@ my things and mummy's things add together onli RM200! And trust me, we bought a lot of things... 

So.. this shopping spree did lighten me up a little. Will mention bout it later on. And also, lately a lot of things are departing from my life. My room mate is also moving out.. It is sad, but still, i stayed with her for 2 years, and it is not short, and i did like her companion at times, so i bought her this little card and wrote some thoughts of mind to her. Since she left us a good bye card as well..



At the same time, i bought a small little note book for me to put in my bag when i go travelling, so that when i come back, i will know what to write in my blog. Trust me, it's going to be a very long blog on my trip to UK, Spain, Rome and Paris :)

"think out the box"


And for now, i will tel you bout why i was so moody this few days. Didnt even have the mood to upload anything to my blog. My precious Emma(dog) past away. She's been with my family for 10 years and we love her a lot. She's a dog that is thoughtful, delightful, pleasant, friendly, active and also a very good friend. You people must be thinking that i m crazy that i could say so much about a dog. But when you have a dog that has company you for 10 years, you will understand how i feel.

Emma is a dog that everyone knows. Dogs in our neighbourhood knows her, neighbours will shout her name from far just to give her a biscuit treat. Kids of all ages will love her companion. It is a great grief that we lost such a wonderful dog. 

She past away on last wednesday, which is the 21th of May. I didnt know bout it because mummy didnt want to affect my studies. Of course when i know bout emma...I cried...I didnt expect her to go so fast. 

Let me tell you all bout the story bout my little emma:) 
She was actually my old neighbour's dog. But when they moved out, they didnt bring her along, they just brought the puppies that she gave birth to and also the male dog. Leaving her alone in the streets, digging from dumpters. And that time, i had a dog named Coffee. So since we are already feeding one dog, me and my mum felt that it does no harm in feeding another dog since she's just a petite little dog that time. And soon, she likes to hang around our house, waiting for us to feed her, waiting everyday patiently for me to come out to pat her on the head each day. Sooner or later, we came in to our house and conquered our love for her. 

She didnt have a name then, we used to call her 'ah ma dog' because she is always giving birth. She's totally a giving birth machine xD.. and then, it gave me the idea of naming her Emma instead of calling her 'ah ma dog'. 

We love her a lot, and i believe she loves my companion as well, everyday when i came back from school, she will definately walk up to me, and i will squat down, and start to pat her on the head. She never gets tired of my patting her in the head and lying in my arms. I enjoyed every moment of it. 

But time got into her way. She is 10 years old and God knows how old is she before i adopted her in to my family. In dog's world, she is suppose to be 80 years old. Imagine, 80 years old. She started to reflexs slower, she can't jump that tall anymore nor she can follow me jogging anymore. But at times, she will still find her strength to accompany me to my walks even though it is very hard for her. She started to look old, started to lose her appetite. 

We knew it would come someday, but i didnt expect that soon. I wanted to hug her one last day, or just pat on her day one last day. It was just another 3 more days before i come back, but she didnt wait for me, but i believe that she had her reason. She vomitted very badly, and didnt eat for almost 10 days. Thanks to my mummy constantly feeding her 100plus, she survived that 10 days without food. 

I miss Emma a lot. No dogs will ever replace Emma, no dogs would ever take away my breath like how Emma did. Now that Emma is gone, i don't even know whether i have the courage to adopt another dog. I am so afraid of the dog that i love will just go like how Emma did. But now, i still have Oddie, Emma's grandson. He's not fantastic, but i still love him. 

For now, Emma.. Rest in Peace. Me and my family loves and misses you a lot.
=========================================================
IN LATE MEMORIES OF EMMA




2 comments:

Felix Yukito said...

I don't have anything to do nor say but to lend u my shoulder.. emma is grateful to have u as her friend too.. i know she would!!

meikuen foo said...

of cos...i never once treated her badly...it's just a shame that she is gone just like that

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...