Monday, May 4, 2009

weird feelings...

I feel weird..
I dunno what to say..
Back Stabbing..Complains..Distancing from each others.
I'm not the one that is having this prob.
Someone close to me is. 
But i feel sorry for this person. 
I'm not in the situation so i dunno anything
I'm not this person's friend.
So i have no standing in commenting.
But this makes me realise.
Am i making people hating me as well?
Did i do anything wrong too?
Do i speak in ways that people don't like?
Did i do my part as a friend?
Friends..
Is for Sharing
Friends..
Is for helping each other.
Friends..
Are for laughing together.
Friends..
Are for hanging out.
But..
Alot of people mistaken all these things.
Instead.
Friends..
Are for backstabbing.
Friends..
Are for jealousy.
Friends..
Are for talking bad.
Friends..
Are for using

So..
Before anyone wants to talk bad bout their own friends. is it time that they themselves sit down and think properly, did they actually back stabbed their own friends? Friends that actually trusted you??
If you did..
Do think twice before you backstab on another person. It hurts a lot.


So now..I will sign off..and think bout myself...did i do any better than those back stabbing people. I should know where i stand. and whether my friends hate me...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...