Tuesday, May 5, 2009

just talking

Woke up at 9.44a.m this morning.. didnt know what to do..sat in front of my computer. started to browse through websites. And when i went out to the toilet, i realise is time for me to wash my clothes.. FREAKING ALOT!! threw everything to a bucket of washing liquid and left it there for a while..

And as i was waiting for the washing materials to adsorb into my clothes. It started to make me think a lot. 

Uni life is not that easy.. You think that you get a lot of friends in uni but actually no. I've been in Uni for 2 years. And it hurts me to say i don't have many friends.. I mean i have those 'hi-bye' friends, but never those for me to talk to seriously. Tell them bout my feelings. it's kinda pathetic though. During my first year, i have 2 really good friends that are always there for me..assignments, telling me to study for finals, not to hang out so much, friends for me to go out lunch with. and so on..tat was fun..and the good thing is that they are very nice for me to talk to. I was so grateful to have them as my friends. But since that we are going to major different things in Degree, we spilt up.. Both of them are still maintaining in a same class where else i wander off to other places..HMM.....maybe i m not doing enough to spend time with them. My other friends still take the trouble to actually contact them. But i don't anymore. I guess i'm just not that into maintaning relationships. If they find me then ok..but then if you tell me to find them on my own, i do not think that i will do so.

So no complains anymore, i can't blame the society that i do not have a good talking friend. I have to work for friendships. Uni life sometimes sucks.. You're on your on, you need to wash your own clothes, you need to cook for yourself, clean your room yourself, and so on. Where else at home you still have a family for you to depend on. I miss my secondary life. A always have my gang of friends to do crazy things with... Singing loudly in the class, skipping class just to go play basketball, hiding in society rooms so that we don't have to go for that class and so on. that was fun.:)

I mean, in Uni you get the freedom that you want but it's not the same. Now you skip class, the most you kena BAR la!! o else you will do like shit for your exams la.. Unlike secondary,you skip, the teacher will chase you to scold and so on. Breaking the rules are fun..LOL!!

So..i guess no more breaking rules for me for a long long time. just have to sit back and study. Talking bout studying! I need to study!!!!!!!!!!!! (DAMN, i have been telling myself this for the pass whole week =.=)

will update later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...