Sunday, May 24, 2009

holidays..to rome, spain, uk, and paris

I know it's a little to earli to plan for my holidays, but i just can't hep by thinking the places that i will be going. :)

I will be flying to London on the 4th of next month and my sist had the whole trip plan for us. First stop of cos would be London, but we will be there for only a day and then next,

ESPANOL(spain)

well, the 3rd place i'm not sure yet though, sist is thinking of going to Barcelona for the cultural, but at the same time she would want to go to Holland as well..hmm..where to go? that we'll decide when we are there. And next, 

ROME!!!~

my god, i want to go to rome for so long, not just cos they have like super hot hunks there, but also to see all the scenary..It would be one heck of a trip...

Then will be going back to UK to do some sight seeing for a few days, and then next time and last stop!~

PARIS!!!!!!!!

Oh yea.you didnt see wrong, i'm going to paris, and also rome, and also spain and also UK!!~~ muahaha!! be so jealous of me...

But wouldn't know whether there will be any change in the trip though, so keeping my fingers cross and hoping nothing will come up to ruin the trip

4 comments:

Weng Chiew said...

Hope you would enjoy ur trip ya...take care!! Don forget my souvenir...thx=)

meikuen foo said...

haha...ok ok...try to remember la

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to Rome and Paris tooo...
Do take some beautiful picture for me ya~ I will love you very very much de, keke...

meikuen foo said...

keke...i wil i will...will take a lot of nice pic for you to see de...but then souvenir don't have liao..haha!!

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...