Monday, May 4, 2009

cruising through time

So...when it's time for finals and you don't have the mood to study, what do you do??
EASY!! you just find lame excuses telling yourself that you are busy..for example?? Facebook-ing and blogging!! haha! and this is exactly what i am doing. 

So...today has been a long day.. i went to all my classes...for the freakin first time!!!!!! haha!! because last week bah...scare i will miss my lecturers so mai go be a good student for the last week lor..Anyway...me and small bowl went to pasar malam to get some things to cook for dinner..and 
tah-da!!!


not too bad la...haha!! Taste nice too..although it is not too salty for me... (i'm a cantonese,i eat things that are damn salty..)
Anywayz...after dinner..just want to sit around and do nothing..so did some sit ups to get rid of my fats and when for my bath. And here i m sitting down in front of my comp with a towel around my head and a cup of green tea in front of me..enjoy le??!!BETTER STUDY LA!!!!

HAHA!! so i guess that's all..
Evey time when i want to blog sure i forget a lot of things de....

1 comment:

Weng Chiew said...

well...misses your food!! when wanna cook for me eat ya =)

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...