Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stay

This is something that I wrote during my finals exam. I guess it's just a sudden idea and I picked up my guitar and started strumming the rhythm. I didn't know what to write for the lyrics so I just made something up and I don't even know what to name it. So the first thing came into my mind was "stay". It took me a lot of courage to actually upload it to youtube as I do not know what the response will be and I don't think I'm good enough to upload it. But I do want to share my happiness of completing my first song. So here it is. Thanks for all your time for listening to it. Do leave some comments and I'll improve and hopefully soon will have more self composed song. Don't mind my bad guitar skills and also bad singing, m not a guitar player. I'm a piano person ^^


Stay

Hey you, would you look at me

I have a song for you

Hey you, would you hold me tight,

I need you by my side.

Don't you leave me here

In the cold dark night

I fell so alone

Could you tell me why?

Am I just bizarre?

Would you do the same way too?

Baby baby I love you

Never thought I'd feel this way

Baby Baby would you stay

Stay through the night

Don't you leave me here

In the cold dark night

I fell so along

Could you tell me why?

Am I just bizarre?

Would you do the same way too?

Baby baby I love you

Never thought I'd feel this way

Baby Baby would you stay

Stay through the night

Baby baby I love you

Would you feel the same way too

Baby Baby can't you see

I've already fell in love

7 comments:

Sophia苏妃娅 said...

MK,well done,good job n jia you. I know u r not the best compare with others,but u oready done ur best for it,so,u r the best in my heart la:).Jia you for more improvement,me support u !!!!!

meikuen foo said...

hehe!~ thank you thank you!!~ thank you for supporting ya!!~

**eLLyNeLLy** said...

erm..passing by..
nice song..keep it up!!^^

meikuen foo said...

thank you thank you!~

Anonymous said...

whoa... Can play guitar also r? Though its vry basic playing, not bad for an ori. Got a nice tune. Can add more variation to live it up. Sounds rather the same direction in begining with cobie chailet bubly. Lol try using piano since u r better in it.

meikuen foo said...

-->Anonymous
Thanks.. yea..i just started learning to play the guitar recently and was just fiddling with the chords..will definately do a version with the piano. BTW..may i know who you are??

kims said...

nice ya...a better recording will make the song extremely great...keep it up...piano will be nice

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...