Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Partial Updates

After some super super intense week, or should I say 2 weeks??!! I had 7 subjects lining up for me to die. However, I can say that I am quite proud of myself and I did well..Fairly Okay. I can't say that I did well; some might even think that I did not do enough for it. But due to all the subjects I had, I manage to fight 5 wars successfully, the two died wars were Business Ethics(which, the two died wars were Business Ethics(which my mum said that I did not have any ethics and I can't do business, blah..blah..blah) and also Organizational Behavior(which I only had less than 24 hours to study 15 chapters.) I did have to blame myself for not starting earlier for Organizational Behavior, but I was so engross with the MUET exam I had 1 day before my O.B subject. I guess and *crossing my fingers* I hope that I will pass for my two died war papers. But!!~ At least everything is over now and I could rest a lot! So..This means more and more and more sleep for me!~ WiiHii!!~~ My friend told me that I sound like a hibernating person; all I do is just sleep and sleep and sleep. And I guess that's true then. I do need a lot of sleep to gain back my dead brain cells ma! Susah you know exam for so long neh. So what did I do right after my exams? I don't want to tell u all ah! ~ Secret..LOLX! Only people close to me will know what I did isn't it? Anyways, cousin bro was having wedding dinner on Saturday night, and guess what? I fell sick! I don't know what's the cause of my sickness is but I was definitely suffering a lot, I guess it's due to the entire bad food intake I had during exams and lack water and too much too freaking much of coffee. I was vomiting my head off on Saturday night and I needed my uncle to fetch me all the way back from the restaurant to my cousin's house. Was lying on the bed and thought a lot of serious case things. For example, what I want to do for this coming holiday, should I go for a short course on animal grooming? Or should I focus on my song writing? Or should I focus on my photoshop skills? Or should I just sit and do nothing and spam on PPS?? Lolx… So many things but so little time. Maybe I should just spend more time with my mummy and also all my petsssss at home!~

Photobucket
Miss the time with them so much! But here's a picture of me before I collapse.

Photobucket

Anyways, when I came back for my MUET exams, it would not fulfill my time and effort took if I didn't eat Seremban's famous beef noodles!!!~

Photobucket

Went back for O.B paper on the following day and story relates back to the previous paragraph. After I woke up on Sunday morning, my stomach is growling like one kind due to that I did not eat anything during Saturday. So I and my cousin sister headed off to Melaka Raya to have brunch. Went to 新大陆 for our brunch. The shop is kind of like a little Taiwanese shop, which of course serve Taiwanese food lah.. I ordered chicken noodles and green tea, while waiting, was reading 老夫子… those were the days I guess!~ Here is the picture I took before I gobble up all the food.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so hungry and I felt sudden warmth in my tummy after finishing my food.

Heading back to seremban, I need to hand in some stuff to my friend, Zack. He ordered some goods over the internet and I'm in charge of doing all the transaction for him. After a week plus only that I manage to hand in the stuffs for him. Hope he likes the things!!

Photobucket


I guess that's all for this post, will post more in a few more days, organizing what I want to blog first.!~ too many things to blog about!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

edvinn said...

pic wif dirty wall , ngek ngek!

meikuen foo said...

lol..e.p ma...e.p ma...cannot complain..

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...