Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another Week in Seremban

Since i’m so free in Seremban, what would i normally do? I do not have Astro at home, nor do i have PS2 at home, and line is so slow that i need 2 hours to load a half hour of Sex and The City in PPS. The question is, what do I do? Well, if you really do want to know, I DO NOTHING! Just being a baby sitter for my pets, taking care of the monkey Teddie, going in and out of the house with mum, i guess that’s all then. So this week is almost the same, went to Pet’s Neighbour to get Teddie’s nails cut, and saw this incredible beautiful Siberian Husky, with big bright blue eyes which cost almost RM3k (ridiculously expensive). Went to the bank and mum says that she wants to go to Tesco, with Teddie with us! How do we accomplish that? By putting Teddie in a doggy bag.

While mum were inside shopping in ‘wonderland’ i were outside with Teddie with a cup of McFlurry and Teddie with her own treats.

301020093420

That’s her in the brown bag..nice eh? she has her own travelling bag.

And today, i went to Jusco just to find my text book for Research Methodlogy. Mana tau, they told me there’s no stock and only you can get it from One Utama, and even so you have to book that book. So i said ‘what the hell’ and went out of MPH. Went to popular instead and worst! The salesman just told me “we do not sell college text”.. Oh what the hell AGAIN! in the end, mum bought some stuff for herself and we bought a key holder together.

311020093422 The tiger is mine and the lion is my mum’s. Can you imagine a 60 year old woman is using a same key holder as I am? cute eh? You rockx mum!!!

p.s Will be going back on Monday night. Didnt want to wake up so early to take the bus back to melaka on Tuesday morning, so i decided to go back on monday night. damn….. Can’t make up my mind whether i want to go back to Melaka or not.


This is the song that i've been listening for the past few days..do listen to it *thumbs up*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...