Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Buddy Day Out

I haven't been meeting my buddies for quite some time and after some arranging and after some waiting.. I finally have the chance to go out with them!!!! So introducing the gang!!~

Photobucket

Pei Jing!~ My crazy partner that always makes me laugh.. and not forgetting that she is a very patience person, would not fight back even we kacau her...so we know that we are safe to say anything to her. Love her so much! My best friend.. Know her since i'm 13, so it's been 7 years now and we are still best friends J

Photobucket

And this is my super chun friend. Have been friends with her since I was 2!!!!!!! So we are 18 years friends now.. She is super duper leng zai. She's no other than Carmen!!!!!~!~ I guess a lot of you already know who she is if you are close with me. Nothing to talk bout her though..if you want to know both of them...just click the link that I linked them!!
Photobucket


Attendance : Meikuen, PeiJing, Carmen

Location: Jusco, Seremban

Time: 12p.m-3p.m

Purpose : Just to hang.

Photobucket

My food for the day!!~

Photobucket

Those of you that can read chinese..i find it very funny with using百年好合chopsticks in a restaurant.. =.=

Ok...nothing much though..just a lot of gossiping, a lot of chatting and a lot of laughter. Haven't been laughing so much since I don't know when. They will always be my buddy...going through ups and downs..thanks so much guys! You are always the best to me! However, I do miss my other buddy that couldn't make it today..Hui Ting!!~ we miss you so much! Come back to Seremban soon PLEASE!!!!


Btw..the part that i burned my hand..it's getting better...skin is peeling off and i thought it would be like this rest of my life. Luckily..it's getting BETTER!!!!! SEE!!

Photobucket

That's all for the moment! Chiaoz!!~

P/S Im broke because of this book


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carmen~~~
I miss her voice~ =)

meikuen foo said...

oh..you miss her but then didnt miss me la...now i know... T_T

Anonymous said...

haha, long time no c her le mah~
sui ran we meet once only lah~ haha

meikuen foo said...

haha..next time she come melaka tell lu go out with us lor..haha

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...