Friday, October 30, 2009

Life back in Melaka

What have I been doing back in Melaka? This is the 2nd semester for my 2nd year of degree, and I must say that i’m quite happy with my time table for this semester. NO FREAKING CLASSES ON MONDAY AND FRIDAY!! *claps claps* thanks to my arranging to time table of course hng . Since I’m that free, what did i do while i was in Melaka apart from watching movies?

261020093415

This is my roommate’s ‘religion book’. what she have to do is to copy the whole book with the same old wordings and you get RM100. I mean, people actually pay you for doing these kind of things, and is that call sincere when you call someone else to do it for you? Not so i guess. I felt bored and i did a page for her, and i tell you, it’s no fun at all!

And next, with the extra time on hand, I went to Jonker!!!~ For what? Of course la food!

281020093416

281020093417Do Ignore the hand 

Next, had a short walk in Jonker and found this very annoying bag tag and of course! Instantly thought of my sister. :P

301020093421

So after a short walk, the sky is turning black and of all places, I went to Pantai Putri. Not a very good time to go eh? but I love the rain if you do know me well.. So here’s a snap of the so call gorgeous beach.

281020093418 Not too bad for Melaka standard i guess..

Nothing much though, just plain old Uni life without someone by my side this time. Not complaining, just a thought..

p/s: I miss someone

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...