Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deepavali To Everyone!

So.. what have I been doing this Deepavali destive day? Basically..nothing though. Apart from my dogs being scared to death by all the firecrackers, other wise is just great! One funny thing happen thing morning though…28

My almighty little Teddie challenged my older dog Oddie!!~ Teddie is a house dog, so she stays in the house with us, but Oddie is a guard dog, so he has to stay at our compound to help safe guard our house. What happened this morning was that mum didnt tie Oddie up like normal due to all the fire crackers, we wanted Oddie to feel comfortable running around the house too. However! My little Teddie ran to the door(which was blocked by a net) and barked at Oddie! Oh My freaking God21! Oddie look as if he was going to eat up Teddie22 ! They never went well together, but this set Oddie to his fire. 

ted odd

Well, at least Teddie is a tiny little dog so we managed to pull her back to provoke Oddie more24 . All went well apart from this i guess.

I stayed home with nothing to do apart from sleeping and reading my book. But our neighbours are nice enough to bring us festive cookies!171020093369 Have much more but didn’t take photos of them, these are the cookies before i finished them. Was kinda hard for a cookie but it taste seriously nice.

Watched “The Proposal” with mum at night (yea i know it’s a little late) and i loved it! The movie was so sweet…And Magaret remind of myself but well of cos i was the ugly one thoughcry . Loved the movie and loves Sandra Bullock! She’s gorgeous for her age. No wonder Fahmi says that he gets turn on by just watching her in her formal wearssweat .

So i guess that’s all for my Festive Season Update. Chiaoz…

P.S: I’m having sore throat due to all the cookies i had30  Sleep tight everyone :)

sleep tight

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...