Monday, March 1, 2010

Preparation

This weekend seem to be super hard for me to go through because I’m all alone in the house, and I have to study crap all the time. Anyway, Mum came down on Saturday afternoon as we have a house warming dinner on that night, so it’s shopping time!! Well, not for us of course, it’s for the house owner.

270220104347

 270220104348

270220104349

Well, it’s suppose to be a very classy fruit bowl, but i don’t know whether it’s that classy, it looks more like a wine glass to me though. 0.o As you can see, Teddie is behind the fruit bowl trying to sniff her way in, she’s such a curios little thing.

*The dinner, I tell you! I think we own the ‘cheapest’ car! Everyone is driving Merz, Volvo, all those expensive cars that we can’t even afford. Well, it’s really an eye opener.*

270220104350 They even have fire crackers for house warming. A little too much don’t you think?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So i took this opportunity to borrow the car for mummy cause I wanted to go to Jonker for a little walk. Well, Mr.Rabbit was suppose to accompany me there but too bad he had performance *ish ish* hng so my initial plan is just to go there by myself and walk alone. Sounds pathetic isn’t it? But it is sometimes fun to go alone. As I was driving there, Mr.Rabbit said he had already finish his performance and he is free to accompany me!! *WEE!!!*love So we had one round at Jonker, but because the weather was so unbearably hot, we decided to go for a movie instead!! * I love spontaneous plans! * But i tell you guys!! The traffic around Dataran & Mahkota is freakish bad! It took us more than half an hour just to reach Dataran from only Jonker!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously fucking do not like jams! Anyway, finding a parking was not hard, it’s just the jam around that area which is very bad. Just when we got out from the car, we heard loud scream from upstairs of Dataran (those who know Dataran well, I’m talking bout the field on top) and I as a very “gepoh” person, dragged Mr.Rabbit to see what the big fuss it’s about, and guess who I saw??!! Faizal from One in A Million!!!!!! He looks way hotter than television.

270220104351Sorry that you can’t really see from the small picture, I didn’t want to squeeze my way into the crowd. The crowd was not bad though, and I quite like the concept of having the concert on top of Dataran.

What caught my attention was that nowadays people are so good in business. Knowing there would be a big crowd, there are a few people sitting by the side there selling mini fans, special effect LED lights and so on.

 270220104352Not too bad eh?

As soon as I finish “gepoh” on the concert, we went to the Cineplex to see what’s on. We were deciding between Wolfman or Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief. In the end, the Wolf won. shine R shine L

 wolfman_ver8Wolfman2 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The show was a little disappointing but it’s still not bad, what I don’t like about the movie is that there are a lot of unnecessary scenes which all those stupid things would just pop-out to scare you. ( Why do they have to scare those poor little kids like me? T_T ) How would you feel when something ugly and scary pop up right in front of you without you knowing it? Put yourself in that situation, you are dreaming of a gorgeous guy, and then suddenly, a stupid troll and pounds on you and want to eat you up! That’s how i felt! Should have just went for Percy Jackson instead.

Went for supper (I DID NOT EAT!! I AM NOT FAT!!) cos Mr.Rabbit wanted to eat and we headed back. My GOD!! When i went home, after a quick bath, i collapsed into my bed until the next morning! I’m that exhausted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As I was studying today, the weather almost killed me.kill xiao wan, my roommate came to join me at the hall too, so when I’m bored I do stupid things (cam-whore)

28022010005

That’s my housemate acting serious.

28022010006

After acting serious not even 10minutes, she went back to the room to get this, saying lately not enough vitamins so need to drink this. See la!! Study in the end ended up chatting and drink the so call Vitamin-C…!!!study

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So i guess that ends my entry for this time. * I think I'm running out of titles for my blog, any ideas? *

Going to have 8A.M class tomorrow so I better get sleeping now.

bye~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

P/S : Wishing Rabbit all the best for his job interview tomorrow~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...