Sunday, March 14, 2010

ANOTHER housemate day!!

Alright!! Getting back to serious business!keke I’ve finally arranged all my pictures for those outings that I had. YESH!! FINALLY!! Oh well, it didn’t take that long isn’t it? Anyways, last week, (7/3/2010) me, WanYi, Anna,Xiao Gin,Mr.Rabbit went out to Jonker and what is the purpose? All because WanYi wanted to get her pineapple tarts. YESH!! CAUSE OF HER!! But you must be wondering why Mr.Rabbit joined us isn’t it? Because……. I was too lazy to drive, and we needed a driver, hence, there he was, faithfully and adorably being our rabbit tooth driver.shake Let’s cut the story telling part short and go straight to the pictures that i took shall we?? It’s the very first time that I’m handling a DSLR so the quality might not be as good as the others. Thank you Mr.Rabbit for lending me your DSLR =) kiss u

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 I ultimately love this cat, it’s been sleeping in that spot for 2 days in a row. Yes, I’ve been there 2 days in a row, and it is still there!!!!DSC_2541 

DSC_2540

DSC_2546

DSC_2549

I’ll let you guys see a pro photographer and noob one ya =P

DSC_2551

 DSC_2553 One was taken by me and another one is taken by Mr.Rabbit, spot the differences?? I have much to learn!

DSC_2558 This is a very beautiful place, but the things, $$$!!!

DSC_2559

 DSC_2563  DSC_2566

DSC_2567

I like this picture. =) Always wanted to take Macro photos but didn’t have the chance, so now i have the chance!!!!!

Another funny thing is, while we were eating dinner, we heard really really hot songs, like Pitbull, Chris Brown and so on, which is a super duper weird thing to be heard in Jonker Streets, it is always normally those “ah lian”=china town kind of songs. Being curious, we walked towards the stage, we found a bunch of elderly people dancing on the stage! HOT DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! It was entertaining yet funny.keke

DSC_2575

DSC_2573

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DSC_2578 Counterfeit products!!!!!!

DSC_2582 

DSC_2586A clear shot of my 2 roommates.

DSC_2585 

DSC_2593 Under-age labor!! Just kidding. =P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DSC_2600

A way to quiche our thirst.

DSC_2603~ Talent time…~

DSC_2612Girl power!! 

DSC_2614The lucky only guy!! Surrounded by lovely ladies.shine R

DSC_2615

I like the little octopus that is covered by my wordings. Would anyone buy that for me? Please?? Please??love

DSC_2618 

DSC_2624

PINK PINK!!!

DSC_2637

Time to head to for next destination!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It’s been long since i tasted the very dirty and full of crawling mice seafood joint. Sound disgusting isn’t it? But the food is GOOD!!!! And i seriously mean GOOD!!love it

DSC_2651 Even though i’m there for the food, but I still didn’t forget to take picture, how professional am I??

keke .

DSC_2640 The beauty of LIGHT!!!!

DSC_2644

I just love this picture. Do you agree with me? =)

DSC_2646

DSC_2647

DSC_2648 This looks like a glasses advertisement.. =.=

DSC_2649

DSC_2650I guess that’s all for this post. It’s already long enough to scare away my readers =P. So next up? 

DSC_2545 Chicken Rice post!!

bye

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

P/S : Not too bad to come back, I missed Mr.Rabbit. =P

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...