Friday, March 12, 2010

A date with GSC Midvalley

As you all know, I’ll be having my Industrail Training next semester and till now I’ve not found any company that is willing to accept me. HOWEVER!!!!!! GSC called me last week and asked me to go in for an interview, so it’s schedule as today(12/3/2010). 12032010063

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I went out pretty early, just in case the KTM broke down or what every shit that might happen, instead of reaching at 12p.m(which is my scheduled time), I reached there at 11.00a.m. I didn’t want to go there so early or they might think that I’m desperate, so i hanged around till 11.45a.m then went to the check point to look for the person in charge. *Blah blah blah*(interview in progress). After 40 minutes, I’m done!! I was supposed to be interviewed by a guy but he had some meeting at another place so the person in charged(female) did the interview with me. BUT!!! She wanted me to meet the boss, and the boss would only by back by 2p.m. So how?? She said that it’s alright for me to leave, but if I want to stay back to meet the boss, I’m welcome to. And i made my decision!!! Staying back till 2p.m to meet him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was only 12.40p.m that moment, and I was pondering where I should go, I met up with my old friend, Carmen, but she have to head home soon so she left me alone waiting for Edvinn, and that smart fellow actually went to the wrong turn and dunno to where. =.=|||(Edvinn, Get a Bloody GPS!!!!!). So I killed my time by walking around and doing absolutely NOTHING!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

But they are doing a big advertisement on “Alice in Wonderland” and there I was, standing there, starting at their decorations.

12032010064 12032010065 12032010066

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Went back to the office and yet, Boss still not back. Well, I need the job, so i have to wait isn’t it? After half an hour of waiting and starting blankly into my journals, he’s finally here!! HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Did some very basic chatting, and I’m done!! How fast is that?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After some time, Edvinn is finally here!! I’m so hungry that I didn’t care that much and I dragged him for lunch. Didn’t take picture as I was too hungry. He treated me lunch.keke and so I treated him “Alice in Wonderland” cupcakes!!! It’s absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have tons of picture on this, don’t worry. love it

DSC_3557(1)

DSC_3550(1)

 

DSC_3541

DSC_3544

 

DSC_3554

DSC_3556

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aren’t they gorgeous? I don’t even feel like eating them! But that’s not the case for my mum, she straight gobble it up and she was like “hmm….this is not bad….hmmmeat

DSC_3559 DSC_3562~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gonna end the post right here cos i’m feeling terribly tired. Time to sleep. bye

I still have a lot of pending post, so look out for more!! ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

P/S : M going back to Melaka tomorrow, Meaning that i’ll be busy again, Meaning i have no time to spend with Mr.Rabbit, Meaning that I’ll be Emo more of the time, Meaning that i might just stop writing blogs for some time. Meaning??!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...