Saturday, March 20, 2010

NEW BOYFRIEND

Guess what guys, I have a new boyfriend!!! Oh yes!!~ A new one with a new life. I’m way too happy with it. However, my Mr.Rabbit found a new girlfriend as well. And guess what, our new partner share the same INITIALS!!! YES!! I will give you all a sneak preview to our new partner to ease all your curiosity.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

=

==

===

====

=====

======

=======

========

=========

==========

===========

============

=============

==============

===============

================

=================

==================

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Their initials are F.Y.P.

My new boyfriend: Foong Yeng Perng

His new girlfriend: Feng Yin Piing

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

XD You all got prank. XD.

Sorry guys, i’m just a little too stress with my new boyfriend, hence, this post.

Love,

MeiKuen

 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...