Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All I could think of is YOU!!

All I could think of this whole week is just YOU.. You fill in my emptiness, you feel in my loneliness, you are my everything, how would I be without YOU? Where would I be without YOU….Oh yes..everything I do, everytime i close my eyes, all I could is see you. =) .

~*

~*~

~*~*

~*~*~

~*~*~*

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seriously, without you, I wouldn’t know what what I do. I guess I’d be having fun by now, having my freedom, having all the fun that i every wish for. Too bad, i know that you would never leave me even by 1 breath. All because of you

MIDTERMS!! ASSIGNMENTS!! FYP!!

Yes I know I’m lame, but I’m desperate. I seriously don’t know what else to do. I’m so very stressed out this week, having 3 midterms lining up for me, waving ‘Hello’ every possible chance, I feel as if I’m going to die..!! Alright, I might be over exaggerate a little.dunno

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I’ve been going to Mori Cafe for 2 nights ( it’s the only cafe that is near my area, somewhere we could still reach by foot ). Had to refill my blood stream with caffeine. But I guess with the regular of drug addiction(caffeine), it had no effect on me no more. DANG!

 DSC06583 2 more papers then I’m done. Kind of looking forward to it as well as I don’t want to. Because deep down in my heart, once I finish my midterms I would have to directly start on my FYP( Final Year Project ). Well, I guess this is life. We have to work out the bad(s) and good(s). Oh well, it’s 8 in the morning and I'm struggling to stay awake for the sake of my notes, one way is to blog a little and letting me let go of the grudge towards all those exams!

Anywayzzz…. I guess i would go through it somehow. I wish..some how.. shine L

 

Quote of the day (my way): How in the world would you want to succeed by just complaining and doing nothing else? But in another word, how would you have the will to go on without letting out your pressure some where? 

Ok ok..I know my quote doesn’t sound right, but who gives a damn? Not many read my blog.sweat

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Till then..bye

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

P/S : I don’t know how to explain my feelings now, being force to say good bye to you soon.

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...