Saturday, February 20, 2010

Plant and Zombies

After knowing that I do actually have constant readers that come in to my blog, it moves me!!~ I’m so very happy!! It makes me want to blog even more! So today, what m I going to blog about? this time, no more Chinese New Year things, instead, I’m going to blog how i spend most of my nights in Seremban. I do not have Astro, nor do i have PS3 or all those gadgets, so all I can do is, play Plants and Zombies!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I curse you Mr.Rabbit for introducing me this game! It’s so addictive! So what’s it about? It’s about Zombies wanting to invade your house and eat your brain. How bizarre isn’t it? There are 3 stages in the game, which is front lawn, back yard and also roof top. I had some screen shoot for the 3rd stage, so here they are~plant

As you can see, I need to plant the sunflowers in order to get sun, and the sun will give me more money to grow all those funny funny plants.

plant1 This is what is going to happen when the zombie enters your house then you will hear screaming sounds which is for me quite creepy.

 

plant3 So before you start a level, you get to choose what you want to use for the particular stage, they will show you what kind of zombie will be appearing so that you can have your strategic plans!!

plant4 Empty pots before i start…

plant2Look what happens when i use the bomb!! The zombie turns into charcoal!! shy

plant5 Some more got giant le! Cool le? haha!! XD

When you come to the last stage, there’s this huge machine zombie with a Doc inside it controlling the huge machine zombie.

plant6

plant7

 

plant8

Yea!~ I won!!! See the surrender flag??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When you finish everything, there is a credit right? Normally we don’t bother to go through the credit, but this particular credits caught my attention. They created a song with the sunflower singing and zombies dancing!~ How cute!! Here are some screen shoots.plant12 

plant9 

plant10

plant11

The game is not too bad, it’s cute actually and some stages are quite interesting. So who ever wants to play this game, let me know ya, i can give you guys a copy please

That wrap things for this post. Good night everyone :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*P/S: M going back this sunday!~ RABBIT!! here i come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...