Thursday, February 4, 2010

A little updates

I’ve been extremely lazy to update my blog..BUT!!! for now, i just update a little la…cos i’m still lazy… :P

So..what have I been doing for these 4 weeks?

Last week of holidays, i went to Langkawi with my family.

First week of class, nothing much, a lot of classes cancelled but i did manage to confirm my FYP title. So now in the progress of doing it.

Second week of class, most of the classes started, but still nothing much on my progress in FYP.

Third week of class(present), attending all the classes,manage to buy the cardigan that i want, went through a super wave to destined my life, still no progress in FYP.

This is going to be my last semester in Emerald Park. shine So good bye to crappy internet line!!!~ However, i’m still looking for a company to do my internship. And I’m thinking of going back to Seremban to do so. Well, it all depends though.. dunno

220120104102I did manage to buy the water bottle that I want, but it is kinda expensive. Well, it is worth every penny though!!!!!!!!

310120104200 Something i did during weekends of week 2. Can’t blame me, i’m alone in the house and i have nothing to do. It’s suppose to be a Rabbit, but i guess i fail to do so.

220120104117Missing Teddie so much. Super heart this picture. She’s driving and also sticking out her tongue at the same time.  shy

I guess that’s all for the moment, will be uploading more picture later when i have the time and also when the crappy line is alright.

For now, CHIAOZ!!thank u

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...