Monday, February 22, 2010

Final post of New Year to wrap things up

Here’s a final post for new year, OK, I’m totally not used with my new font, and it looks totally weird to me =P

Chinese New Year day 3,4,5 I came back to Melaka for New Year, I need to help my uncle with the family business. What business you might ask, they are selling Taiwan Mee at Bachang. Anyone wants to try the Mee let me know, I can bring you guys there :) So here are some photos of the shop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

180220104302

 

180220104303

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So when I was there, I was in charge of the drink station. And it was fun :) So here is my station.

180220104304 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We need to open earlier because we wanted to pun down the rival, which is just opposite us. Which is also Taiwan Mee!! DANG!! They are more famous just because the Tauke married a Taiwan woman that know how to make Taiwan Mee, THAT’S ALL!!!!!

180220104305~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I didn’t had much of new year cookies this year because i was busy running here and there to help out. But, my aunty is good enough to give me a box of my favorite cookie, we call them the “Bee Hive”.

180220104306 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As you all know, the first day of chinese new year is also Valentines day. Too bad Mr.Rabbit wasn’t with me that time, but I did buy him a little something for this special day. Which is a pair of rings. Even though it’s not very expensive, it is something for me to lock him down. (HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)

170220104299_副本

 170220104300_副本I also got him another present which is for body building. I dunno what it is called but it’s for strengthening hands. Didn’t take picture of it because I don’t feel that it is that necessary.

And what did I get for my Valentine??!!*giggles* He got me a wallet!! Well, it’s more of a purse rather than a wallet. It’s bigger than my previous wallet though. So here it is :)

220220104315

My very first ROXY purse!!!!!! Me super HEART it!!! Thanks Mr.Rabbit :) So i guess that’s all for this New Year. I officially end the festive season, well at least for me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

p/s:: I have so many things line up for me to do!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...