Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My long lost partner (part 2)

8th April, I woke up with a smile on my face. Cause I saw my best friend next to me (alright, this sound damn wrong, I’m straight, no worries all the guys out there). We used to share the same room for the past 2 years and I always like to mess with her, throwing my Shin Chan to her place, shaking her bed etc. Missing those good old days.

That’s my Shin Chan, been accompanying me for many many years now. See how the button has already fell off?DSC00896

Shin Chan and his 2 new gf. DSC00897

Too early to face the camera~DSC00900

She too, is way too early to face the cameraDSC00905

Loving my pierced ears. DSC00913

Okay, all prepared to head out. DSC00918

Her personal driver for these 2 days. Tired but totally worth it.  DSC00926

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADSC00927

Suaku yang tak pernah pigi ke IKEA. DSC00931

DSC00933DSC00934

Hi short legs. DSC00937

We wanted to grab coffee in the early morning but I guess we were too early. So we just roamed around in IKEA before The Curve is open.

DSC00939

Her fav. Chocolate Cream Chip. Those that care for her, please remember. DSC00940

My fav, Caramel Macchiato. My darling bf, please remember…?? DSC00946

DSC00943SONY DSC

Basically, I’m a coffee addict, I can’t leave without daily dose of coffee. Especially during working days, if you see me working really slow, it means that I’m having my period and I can’t take coffee.

Alright, let me show you guys 2 very funny picture. Please don’t judge me!

DSC00974DSC00975

See how weird my first posture was? I was walking so fast that Anna couldn’t catch up with me so she decided to take picture of me. I was so hyped up to see sales in Kitschen that I practically ran into the shop. *happiness* But I came out empty handed, didn’t find anything that I like or I just didn’t have that much $$$ .

After some window shopping, we headed for lunch before sending her to the bus station.

Hi forever crowded IKEADSC00982

DSC00983DSC00981

* Bad idea to blog bout food when my tummy is rumbling now. *

DSC00996

Look at the size of the sausage *hmm hmm*DSC00994

DSC00997DSC00999

That basically sums up everything. Missing her like crazy. Promise me that you’ll still come to KL kay? Lodging and transportation is on me. Smile 

DSC00998*Tummy rumble rumble*

Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...