Saturday, April 14, 2012

A little rambling here and there

Good day my lovely stalkers!!

Sitting alone in Starbucks. Oh... How I love the smell of coffee in the early morning. It's definitely heaven kind of feel. Alright. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but I do love the smell of coffee. Nothing wakes me up better than the smell of coffee. Alright, enough of rambling and let's get into the main topic.

Since I have some time on hand while waiting for mr.G, I'm lazing comfortably on the sofa, with my minis and tight fitting singlet, looking all glamorous. NOT!!! Anyway what I want to talk about today is basically on relationships. Alright, I might not be the right person to actually give advises cause till now I haven't really been in a very very long relationship. The longest relationship I had was approximately 2 years, good enough I shall say.

I've been jumping in and out of relationships for many years now, not that I don’t take relationships seriously, just that I couldn't really find the right person to settle with. Well, I used to have one guy that I would settle for, but we were too young and we didn't know how to appreciate each other so I ended up with a broken heart and he ended with a new girlfriend. Ironic isnt it? I will be turning 23 this year and let me tell you all, I'm loving every single moment of it. There bound to be ups and downs in life, the lucky angel doesn't follow you everywhere you go. But I am glad to say that I am certainly one of the very few that is consider very lucky or I just don't really give a dam to small matters. I can be, hmmmmm.....what do people call me..let me think, oh yea! Ignorant.

What I am trying to say is that, relationship requires a lot of patience and time and of course sacrificing. Definitely all these won't come in line if you do not love the person that you are with. I am still learning and I get really jumpy when I do not get things my way, however, trust me when I say this, mr.G has been fantastic to me. He has been there for all my bad tempers, waiting patiently till I recover from my ridiculous sulky temper. He never once gave up on me even though we nearly broke up for 5 freaking times. He stood by me, ensuring that every thing will be alright, that no matter what happens he will still be there for me. I am not admitting that I am a horrible girlfriend, I was there for him when he is stress too, accompanying him whenever I can, and even at times cooking for him and cleaning for him. After all, "it takes two to tango".

We do fight, we do have disagreements, we do call each other bad names, but we will try to resolve the problem on the same day. We are not rich, we cannot afford going to expensive places all the time but he is willing to splurge on me occasionally. I believe it will be a long long journey for the both of us if we can keep the fire burning till the end.  He is not perfect, neither am I. There are habits that really ticks me off. To give an example, he loves to fast forward a movie without watching the detail and in the end, asking me, "what happened??" and I will just roll my eyes and snap at him "how would I know when you are fast forwarding the movie??!!" and he hates it when I slap on his thighs, apparently I hit too hard. You see, the point is, two imperfect souls make a near perfect soul. I am there to point out his flaws and he is here to remind me of mine.

I have known him for almost 5 years now, but fate didn't pass by till recently. Comparing to those couple that has been there for each other for the past 7 or 8 years, we are nothing. But we are here, trying to make a difference for each other, and that is what matters the most. Being with him seems surreal at times and every morning I wake up doubting myself, but he is always here to ensure me that everything is real with a daily "good morning, babe :) "

So, am I consider lucky? of course I am, is he lucky? Of course he is, cause this is actually a starting where someone is willing to make a difference in your life.

Therefore, cheers on, be happy peeps. And keep logging on my blog for more updates.

Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...