Sunday, April 15, 2012

My long lost partner (part1)

Dear all,

Here’s another update for you all. Am proud to say that my blog is quite active lately and I’m happy. Smile 

Last weekend, my long lost partner came all the way from JB just to have a tiny getaway with me. The last time I saw her was last year’s Christmas and it is quite a long time ago. She’s been my roommate for 2 years and we’ve been hanging out in Uni for the past 3 years. Love her companion and we went through a lot of different experience together. From having tiny arguments to having the best time of our lives. Uni life wouldn’t be the same without her.

That’s her. DSC00924

Stupid transnational broke down and made her late for almost 2 hours. Poor girl. When she reached, it was almost 4 and we rushed all the way to MidValley for lunch. We were both so freaking hungry!

DSC00779

DSC00785DSC00790

DSC00796SONY DSC

DSC00799

After lunch, we went for MY fav joint for milk tea, Gong Cha. Way better than Chatime. Too bad there isn’t an outlet near to my place. ):

DSC00725

Went for a little walk around Midvalley, just chatting, being silly and enjoying the companion. I’ve known her for 4 years now and still I don’t get bored of her. She’s like my ultimate relationship and I’m like her ultimate safety net. We know that we will never hurt each other no matter what.

SONY DSCDSC00839

DSC00846

Basically coming to KL, I don’t know where else to bring her apart from eating and eating and more eating. So I brought her to SS2 mall’s Full House as I’m too lazy to jam all the way to Sunway / Kota Damansara.

DSC00850

DSC00851

DSC00854

DSC00860DSC00861

DSC00877

DSC00885

DSC00890

That sums up for the first day, I will post the second part as I do not want to use the whole day to update my blog post. Shitty internet line in KL, so just wait for the 2nd post will ya? Smile 

Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...