Friday, November 19, 2010

Haji Day-Out

Ok, I was going through something intense and so is my ex roomie.. So on Tuesday night, we had dinner, and they came over to my house to stay for a night for R-E-V-E-N-G-E.. Oh yes.. REVENGE is Oh-So-Sweet! In case you don’t know what I’m talking about, I’m just having a little trouble adjusting to the culture in my new house. So.. call me evil or what so ever, I just wanted revenge, which is bring friends home and making a lot of noise till 5 in the pathetic morning! YESH! I’M EVIL! CALL ME MEGAMIND! Oh so gorgeous, frightening intelligent MEGAMIND! hehehe

Enough of that, why Megamind? Because it’s the show that we went for!!!!!

Bluetooth Exchange Folder1

Who’s version do you prefer???

The movie is actually very good..!! Will Ferrel le! Tiny Fey le! Brad Pitt le! It’s good, apart from..?? MBO delayed 20 mins for the movie, and another 10 mins for trailers! So everyone was in a bad mood and was very well prepared to complain. Another point? The cinema is pretty run down. And they are only open for like, 3 years?hit_and_run

171120101406

Look at the ceiling.. I have a fear that it might just crumble and fall on me any minute.. Sibeh (chinese style of “very'”) scary!! OMG

The movie is pretty good, but I was so cold that i couldn’t sit still through out the movie. Apart from that, it’s good!

Bluetooth Exchange Folder3

Another particular reason that we went out is because we wanted to eat McDonalds! I’m crazy for the french fries! Especially now that they have McShaker, it’s really a piece of heaven for me. eating_shish_kabobs

141120101384

This is what I’m talking about.

I guess majority people love McDonald’s french fries, if you don’t, you’re a dweeb! hug

Bluetooth Exchange Folder

It was overall fun. We went to try all the shoes, the clothes and everything (actually just me). I managed to buy swimming goggles and WanYi managed to buy a jacket which only cost her RM40!!!!! Is that cheap or what??!!

Before we head home, what’s an outing without ice-cream??!! The ice-cream is GOOD i’m telling you! G-O-O-D!milk_hug

171120101410

So now that i’m back in Seremban, went for a long good swim this morning, then fainted for almost 4 hours on the sofa, it’s time to stay playing with Teddie, giving her quality time with me. skipping

181120101416

See the treats on her paw? It’s part of the training! She’s not suppose to eat the treat until I say “OK” the magic word. Cute isn’t it?

So, till then, Chiaoz~bye_bye

171120101412

AF986ACD4E707BA1865D5F4B7C8F08DC

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...