Thursday, November 25, 2010

Teddie’s going off to work!!!!!!

201120101423

Teddie all prepared for work?? So soon already??!! Owh….~ Thinking back, she was just a tiny little pup. Likes to lie on my thighs and sleep the whole afternoon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

190920092939

Just like this..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

NEH!!! I’m just joking, i’m not sending off my previous to work.. Just trying out some outfit for her. FYI, we did not buy that, we just tied 2 clothe to make it look like a tie. Cute isn’t it?

Just a small update to you all about my little Teddie. =)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...