Sunday, May 16, 2010

Starting something New~

So….. I’ve finished all my papers!!! That’s the new news. But the last 2 papers wasn’t going as smooth as I thought that it would be, but well at least it’s finish isn’t it? Nothing much to update this time on though. Am currently in KL now, will be working tomorrow~ *hip hip hooray* (as if there’s anything to be happy about). So here are some pictures to kill the boredom you have from seeing all the words~

12052010494

Seriously, I dunno what they can fish from the big drain. Rubbish perhaps??

12052010495Had my geeky glasses on. In the bus going back to Melaka last week to fight for my last 2 papers.

 12052010500

Super duperly cute sticker for phone. And it’s suppose to minimize all sorts of radiation. Bought 1 for my friend too, but dunno whether he likes it or not.. T_T

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After finish all my paper, it’s time to move house! I’ve been leaving in Emerald Park for the past 3 years, and finally I’m moving out from that crappy place. Well, not too crappy, at least I have all sorts of memories from there. Will miss Anna and all my house mates. They have been such good companion to me for the past 3 years.

15052010508 These are all my junk accumulated in 3 years. Have a lot more but i threw it away~

15052010509This look so alike when I first moved in to Emerald Park. So empty and so very little things.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Went back to Seremban on Saturday right after my last paper and then this afternoon(sunday) unpacked everything and moved directly to KL (such a busy schedule! MY GOD!!)

Before I left, as I was in the toilet taking a nature of calling, Teddie peeked in to see what I was doing. You little pervert.~

16052010510 Spot her!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Took all the things and moved to KL and my new little cramp room is full of MY THINGS!!! I mean literally packed with all my things. Here’s a little view of my room.

16052010512 16052010513

Mind you, that’s my room space only.. very small.. Oh well, it’s just for that 4 months, so what the heck isn’t it?

After settling in, as just when I wanted to boil myself a cup of soup, my friend called me and asked me for dinner. So I waited him from 6-7.30..=.= From Seremban also reached ad. And he’s coming from Seri Kembangan. And how come it took him so long? Because he got lost. wohaha

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Went to Wong Kok restaurant to have my dinner, but I just had a small piece of bread because I haven’t quite yet recover from my sick yet. So now i’m back in my small little room blogging in front of my computer. =D

16052010514

16052010516

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger Templates

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...