Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finally

Finally, I have the time, strength, purpose to sit down and really blog about it. As you all know, I’ve already started my Internship in KL. Well, things has been going alright I guess. Everyday doing the same old thing. Wake up—>have my breakfast--->walk to work--->start to work--->wait for lunch--->after lunch work again---> work again--->wait to go home. So practically, everyday is the same old routine. I didn’t take much photos lately as I feel so darn lazy to even switch on my phone camera. But I did manage to take a few pictures for you guys (I can’t just babble through the whole post can’t I?)

19052010521 19052010527

All dress up for work. I look professional don’t I? haha..

19052010526

This is how my company carpet look like. So most of the time I do not wear my shoes when I’m working XD19052010528 As you can see at the left, there is where my boss sits. Most of the time he’s not in, so when i have nothing to do, i will just sit on my chair and turn circles *weeeeeee~*

21052010529 This is Atria Mall, the only mall that is the nearest to my company. So every time after lunch, it is a must to walk there, to burn some calories. Nothing much there, but I can buy all the necessary things from there. There’s a Guardian and Giant there. So it’s quite convenient for me.

So I guess that’s all i can update for my work. I do the same things every day. Documentation, presentation slides, flow charts are all my duty. One thing that I don’t know whether it’s good or bad, my seat is super duper cold!! I’m wearing long sleeves+jacket and yet I still feel cold. So i’m an ice-cream everyday!!!! Well I should be grateful since the weather is so hot out from my office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This week, I came back to Seremban. Since there’s nothing for me to do in KL. Friday directly after work, I took a Taxi to Taman Bahagia and then to KL central and home here I come!! It’s sooooo good to be home. KL food it’s alright, but it’s so darn oily. Feel like an oil barrel everytime i finish eating something. LOL!!

22052010531 22052010532

Back to see my little Teddie too. I cut her hair but it’s not that obvious in these 2 photos. Don’t like all the hair covering her eyes. Makes her look so Emo..  XD

Went to Jusco yesterday to meet up an old friend. And how nice of him to treat me StarBucks. Thanks Dude =D. I also bought some mask (yes, I’m getting old and I need to take care)

22052010535

Did one yesterday and i’m feeling so so so fresh. Damn. I’m getting addicted to these things. Have to hold on first and wait till I really earn my own $$$$

So I’m heading back to KL and m meeting Mr.Rabbit later on.*keeping fingers cross* Tomorrow is my 2nd week of work. So soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, at least time is passing faster than I imagined. 4 months..should be easy I HOPE!!

Found a very funny picture from one of my folder and I’m gonna share it with the whole world~!!!

DSC_2699 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger Templates

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...