Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last meeting before saying good-bye

It’s already Monday and I think I’m having Monday blues. Have to work after the long enjoyable weekend. Well, let’s just say that things is going for a turn. Little Rabbit is going to Hop to SG and I’m left alone in KL with 4 walls next to me. Now now… Buck up and don’t drop a single tear. Am here to blog about how I spend the last meeting with Rabbit.

Met him in KL central, and then after I put the things down, we headed off for dinner. I always wanted to try out some of the shops in KL and since Edvinn told me there’s a pretty nice Tong Shui house is Subang Jaya, and off we went.

23052010539

The never ending queue.

23052010540

This is call the Beeping UFO. It works quite nicely. You place and pay your order at the counter, and they give you this. What is this suppose to do? For those that has already been there, you will know, but for those ah-lian and ah-pek like me that has never been there, I’m going to let you know! So that next time when you go, you don have to be like an ah-pek standing at the counter waiting pointlessly.

I think the purpose of this UFO is to cut the waiting line. *I think* So after you place and pay your food, you can sit back at your place and wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Beeping UFO vibrates and blink with LED Red Light!! I mean, how chun is that? Good way of waiting and not being worried whether is done yet, constantly turning your head to the back to look at the food counter.

23052010541 Rabbit is fascinated with the Beeping UFO. He was like, “why the hell did the counter give me this thing?? What am I going to do with it??” Now you know. =D

After about 8 minutes, our order is ready and the Beeping UFO is vibrating!!!!!!

23052010542 I ordered Sea Amber Jelly(right side) and Rabbit ordered the BestSeller. I guess it’s not too expensive, it’s just RM5.50 for one very very big bowl. But I still don’t think it’s worth it because it’s just all ice beneath it. By the way, mine taste a lot better than the BestSeller. I wonder why is it the best seller in the shop. Maybe they just made it up.

23052010543 23052010544

2305201054523052010546

After the Tong Shui, both of us are too full to eat the actual meal. So we went to Asia Cafe to just pack something to eat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

23052010547

Guess how much is it for 6? It’s only RM4!!! Can’t believe that I could get this price is Subang!! Melaka is RM3.50 for 4 only!! I also bout fried chicken but I didn’t take picture of it cause it look a little grouse after it cool down. 

Blogger Templates 


4 comments:

Joanne said...

hahaha! can i say, finally i know who is he? haha
hmmm.. distance relationship huh..gonna stay tough ya girl :)
u can do it. wish u two forever! :D

p/s: do take care at there alright. don let urself gastric since i know u never take ur dinner :(

meikuen foo said...

hehe..just hope that we will last through this internship months first bah..haha..others later onli see how...
How you know i don't eat dinner geh? so geng????

Joanne said...

yaaa~ distance relationship! must jiayou!! ;)

u told me u didnt go to eat lo at plurk ><

meikuen foo said...

ya oh ya oh..hahaha....but then good le..like that can diet...every morning walk to work and back..lagi senang thin..haha..

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...