Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week 4 in MMU

This week, surprisingly, I was the only one that didn’t go home. The rest of my room mate already went back. So..what did i do? Study la..but then i still manage to catch up on some youtube videos :X *hush hush* Don’t tell my mum, i was suppose to study.. :P anyways… Didn’t do so well for the Friday paper which is Information System, but I did alright for the Saturday morning paper i guess.. i guess only ya!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This week, I’m seriously blessed..why?? look at the picture then you will know.. XD

181120093586

181120093591

181120093588

I have another bar of chocolate too..but didnt take pic of it.. Thanks Fahmi :) so sweet of you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was very angry with the Emerald Park internet line one day that i went downstairs to use the wireless but still the line is so crappy that i can’t even download a bloody journal. So as i went up to my room with fire burning on top of my head, i invite my roommate Anna whether she would want to get ice-cream with me, so we did!

191120093593 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Someone is very silly..didnt know what fruit this is :P

191120093594*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Being alone in the room, what do i do? Apart from study and youtube-ing? Of course la SS~~ And not realising it, my hair grew some inches into it… :)

201120093603 201120093607Was trying out centre parting hair also… let’s stick with this style first and see how it is…hmmm..

So without further words, i want to share a video with you all :)

BUMP BUMP by BoA

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I miss teddie….. :(

241020093408*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

p/s : I miss u too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who loves to taste unused stuff. Right now I am fabricating my own solar panels. I'm doing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive that. I ran across a really amazing website which explains how to make pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how correct the info given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I would highly treasure it, cauze I truly lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people are the best.

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...