Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday With Alex

OK….so what have I done this weekend in Melaka? simple…hangout lor… what else kan? Was chatting with Alex in MSN and apparently he has nothing to this weekend too, and i felt like going to Jonker, so off we went! We wanted to go to Wok&Pan for dinner, but who knows, there’s a so call ‘Pahlawan Walk’ around that area and the whole place were jammed up!!!! Can’t find a parking nor can we even find a place to sit for dinner, so we got so fed up that we went straight to Jonker to see whether my favourite shop is open. The ‘88’ cafe. Sadly! it’s just so not my day! it’s closed!!!!!! As i was starving myself, I just grab myself some food to eat along Jonker, and i tell you, in the end, i was already half full! All i had was a Taiwan Sausage and a cup of ice blended fruit..=.=

Alex bought me a Orkid hair clip :P thanks Alex :)

231120093632

231120093641

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So after jonker, we went for Satay Celup! It’s been long since i ate satay celup! *to you! i manage to eat it!* Even though i was already half full, i did manage to eat quite some *oops!there goes my diet plan* and i do not know who the hell came out with the idea of making food looks like toys.. =.=

221120093623Get what i mean?

You can see Alex’s ‘batang(s)’ behind the little bear shaped food. Thanks again Alex for belanja me makan! You’re the best DIRECTOR~ lolx

221120093621 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After that, we didn’t know where to do so we ended up going for pool. Yea, you didn’t read wrongly, pool! me!! playing Pool! I did warn Alex that i don’t know how to play, but what the heck, he brought me there as well. We went to Senyum and the place creeps me out, i still remember keep asking Alex whether it’s dangerous to go up or not, mind you, it’s a very secluded area that you have to go up stairs!! @.@ of course lah I’m afraid! Well, it’s not too bad la..not crowed(like how i like it) and also not much smoke smell(which surprises me a lot). So got my own ‘batang’ and we started playing!

221120093624

221120093625

221120093626 As you can see, Alex is not only noob in playing the pool, he is also very noob in taking pict! look how blur my pict looks!!!!!!!! And look at those that i took for him, he looks good(as if)!

We had to leave early because some how Alex’s phone broke and he wasn’t in the mood for another round. So off we went to McD at opposite Jusco to grab ourselves some drinks. Headed home almost at 1! *phew* That’s about it i guess, it’s already very happening for me so i guess i’m happy :) thanks again Alex Director :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Outfit of the day

221120093615 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

p/s: so many things to do.. so little time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...