Thursday, November 5, 2009

A hectic 2nd week

As i thought i will be quite free for this semester, but I’m wrong!!! Even though i do not have classes on Monday and Friday, but assignments now are killing me, it’s only 2ns week and I already need to start on my assignment, Research Method. Luckily the lecturer is not too bad, he will be giving a lot of guidelines for us to follow for the assignment.

Yesterday was a very rainy day, which I totally adore. Went dinner at “sien sien” which is Mesra. We call it “sien sien” it’s because they never change they menu nor even take the initiative to change the vegetable’s placing!! With my blind folded also i can memorize where is that particular vege. As I were eating half way, *poof* the electric went off! With the spoon half way in my mouth. None the less, i kept on eating because they had the emergency lights on. And those guys staying in Emerald Park are really barbarians. They were throwing fire crackers from upstairs. So imagine those poor cars below..can’t imagine what damage it did to the car.

As I and Gin were praying very hard so that the electricity won’t come back(so that class will be cancelled), just when the lecturer want to dismiss us, the current came back! DAMN.. >.< So had the class going on and I swear that i will be an ice-cream at that moment! it’s so freaking cols!

04-11-09_2132 After the class as I was heading home, the weather is so cold tat i couldn’t stop sneezing. I apparently wrap myself with the blanket and walked around the house.

DSC03184That’s all for now then.. Ciaoz everyone…

P.S : Missing someone that i thought i wouldn’t… 

2 comments:

Don Fahmi said...

wrapped with blanket, wet hair, cute smile=perfect. :)

meikuen foo said...

haha.....that aint cute la..

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...