Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mickey and Reports..

OK..today..today..i want to blog bout something that cheered my day up.
As i was depressingly doing my 20pages report that needed to be hand up tomorrow, my parcel is here!!!!! what parcel you might ask... MY MICKEY MP3 is here!~ Wahkakaka!!~ Was thinking what to giv our monkey...so i decided to get this for him. Even though it's not diamond nor gold, but it's a gift for his belated birthday... I got him a black one and got myself a white one..actually it's my bday gift from him too.. cos i didnt have so much cash to get 2..so it's kinda like a early bday present for me..thanks!~ muackz!~ so let's the picture do the talking ya :)

My white mickey.


His Black Mickey.


I must say..it's really really pretty.. He took out the silicon case s the indication of eyes aren't that clear, but i didnt want to take out mine cos i know i'm such a careless person that i might just scratch it..so i remained mine.. However, i do need to thank one person, which is the person that sold me this..do visit his site, he's got all the cool and nice stuffs!~ He is Derick. Hope i didnt get his name wrong, sorry if i did. I really really like the things that he has in his site, and he is a very nice person too, answering every single question that i asked. And mind you, i do have freaking a lot of questions... LOLX... I was so worried that if have have more money, i might buy all the things from there.

Anywayz...the mickey comes with a set of headphones, a usb transferrer, and also a portable charger...all for just 99...with 1 year of warranthy...do check out his site.. :) promote sikit here..next time when i buy hope i get discount bit *hint hint*

So bout my report...why m i so depress bout it? cos oh..clever me..i didnt even know there's a report to hand up! i have to present it tomorrow and also hand in the report. so me happily doing other things, my fren asked me..."hie..have you done your BOB assignment?" i was like "WTF??got assignment meh??!!" now you get what i mean isn't it? anyhow...nevermind! I've finished it!!!!~ even though it's not 20 pages, but it's definately more than enough. So tonight, will be doing the presentation slides..and tomorrow.."BAMM!!" hope that i wil have a great presentation. So here's a photo on how messy my table is when i m doing my assignment.

i guess that's all for the moment...do tune in for more information :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...