Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just Some Thoughts

I haven't been blogging for some time...and there are some reasons for me not doing so. sometimes.. there are just too many things for me to do. Sometimes, i just don have the mood to go online and blog. Sometimes..it's just that..i don have the initiative to do so anymore.

I just woke up this morning, and open up my MMLS...see what lecturer posted up... and guess what i freaking found out?

I have FREAKING PRESENTATION TOMORROW!!!

And the best part is, i haven't even start my project..not to say project. i Don't even know who is my group mates!!! non the less, we got into work straight away, as our group will be the very 1st to present on the whole class... so...how lucky are we isn't it?

you may ask, what is my project about. So now i can tell you here, my project is bout being innovative, being creative and also learn how to waste a lot of freaking time! We need to build a chair that is made of card boxes! and that box actualli need to sustain at least 50KG! which is almost my weight!

however, i can say that i have very effective group mates.. we have already finish building our stupid chair. But only tat we haven't finish decorating it. The good news is that, tomorrow, we just need to present our progress, not the chair.. so it's a total relief for us all.

so now just look at the sample of our chair.

Photobucket
the chair. It is still a prototype. The guy is actually 70kg!!!!!!!! yea!!!

Photobucket
The couple that are arguing what to do with the chair. Look at gin..looking at them so helplessly.


Another thing that i realise is that, MMU has Freaking nice cats. These are the 2 that i took photo of after my theatre class.

Photobucket
I call this Greyish

Photobucket
This is Orange. Look at her surprise look.
Didnt manage to take much because all of the cats there are so shy.....

p/s wish me all the best for my presentation!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...