Wednesday, August 19, 2009

M-O-O-D-L-E-S-S

I've been feeling down for the past week...because of what? assignments...studies...and life. There are so many things to be done but there are so many things that i don't know how to do. I always want to achieve everything in my life, but i always find that my body and brain don't seem to have that kind of space for me to learn anymore. Assignments...my god! When i think of assignments, i tend to get so stress. Because i don't know anything about them! It's so FrEaKiNg hard. Sometimes i just want to escape from this life and hide in a corner to at least sleep for 2 freaking months. LOLX. However, i can't. I need to continue studying. I need to achieve more in life. I need to be strong. Or else, who's gonna take care of me? My dogs????!!!!

Ok...enough of the emo. I went back last weekend to actually see my lovely little new darling. I've been dying to see her and of course my family too.. she's really adorable. But of cos there are still a lot to teach her. And the first thing that we need to teach her is to shit and pee in the bloody toilet! haha! I think we are getting there. So anywayz...here are some photos.




Photobucket


Photobucket

And that day i was so moody that i just want to take some pictures of myself...haven't been posting for a long time so don la say me 'hiao' ya.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Have a changed? Can anyone tell me?

P/S: Maybe i should just let myself loose..not think so much and get more booze..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...