Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Banging my head towards the wall

It has been so busy and crazy this pass few weeks that i feel as if i m stranggling myself at the throat.. even so, it's kinda my own fault for not doing things earlier. However....i still think that i could do much better that what i m going through. I have 3 papers in this week and an assignment that is going to due in two more days which i haven't even started yet..LOL... I have totally no comment on my status right now apart from foul words... Even though i m enjoying my Uni life, but it's really getting really really crazy now.

Last week, we had our fund raising food fair for 'The Micros Chinese Song Composing Concert' as we are short of budget. So..we did the best!! in 3 days, my group manage to come up with a fund of rm120..well..it's not bad la..but it's not great as well.. As i was planning happily to go back last weekend when my mum came down, who knows my mum planned to stay a night in Melaka, so i was like, 'what for i follow my mum back on sat and coming back by bus on sunday?' so i find it kinda pointless.. so...i stayed back in Melaka, and i wanted to go to library to study on sat night, siapa tau.. MSCC gang wanted to go out to buy the event 'uniform'(it's actually padini's formal wear) so...i didnt trust their taste so i threw away all my studies and went out with them. And with their planning, as i thought, we didnt manage to buy the formal wear. so instead, we went back on sunday just to try out the size so that at sunday they can go buy the fomal wear... it's so much of a hassel... MY GOD!!~ However, on sunday, it's Xian's birthday and they wanted to give her a so call surprise celebration. But anyone would know that they are already planning for it..haha! But anyhow.. hope that she likes it.. and of cos CONGRATS on finding a bf!~ WEll..it has been going on with XiaoYue for few months so...*claps claps* for tie-ing the knot!~
This pic was taken when we were eating at the WongKok restaurant at D.P...it wasnt that nice and it was EXPENSIVE!~ poor dear...bleeding in the pocket ad..haha!!~
After the dinner and collecting the birthday cake, we manage to go over to Eye on Malaysia to celebrate her birthday. However, i do not know how Anthony drive!~ he could manage to get lost in Melaka! My freaking god!~ haha! So... i haven't receive the pictures yet but i do have one of my pic with me now though :)
All these happened on 14th of March..and on sunday morning(15th March) i woke up at 8.30 just to go over to campus to c my felix dear perform. 24festive drum. waited for quite some time but then what a gf will do when their bf performs? Of cos go support la!~ lagi mau tanya.. so here's one of the pic.. i have the video but i'm too lazy to upload it..it will take my like 10 years just to upload that video.

Can you spot him?? :) So after the morning performance, we rushed to dataran just to try on the formal wear as i mentioned earlier. so here's the picture of 4 of us, or maybe 2 pairs of us.

So i guess that's all for now, Carmen my 17 years good fren is coming down to melaka tonight and we will have some jamming session going on!!~~~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...