Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Starting of My MidBreak

ok..first things first, i was having 3 paper exams in like 3 days..so it's kinda a suicide plan for me. Even though, i got through it!~ WEeeEeeEE~~~ i'm such a genius..lol!~ Anywayz, i'm having my midterm break now and i so wish that things would be so much more interesting than just sitting at home and online..haha..but at the mean time, i'm doing the exact thing that i didnt want to do. LOL..
I reached home on Sunday morning at about 9+.. why was i so late for going back to home? Cos i had 2 papers on saturday and i needed to wait for felix to perform for Liu Nian in a song composing competition. So i had to wait til he finishes only i can go back to Seremban!~ which was bout 9 somethings when he reached home, so it's so late that buses to seremban is already closed!~ so no choice, i need to go back on Sunday morning. However, it's alright to me. I just spend most of my remaining hours in Melaka, Emarald Park sleeping like a dead pig. Was so tired studying for the whole day that i didnt have the strength to do anything at all. So i waited till 9 and felix came pick me up to go for dinner. Went to Melaka Mall's Laksa House for dinner but the food was so small and so very terrible. I curse you Laksa House.... Danny came join me for dinner so that he could discuss some stuffs with me. So after we have discuss all the things, we headed home and i was watching felix playing Left4Dead the whole time.. The bloody game.. and when i say bloody, i mean it.. it really is bloody!~!~!~!~ it's a zombie shooting game and it's freaking EeEWwh!!~what to do..guy's game ma..lol..
so anywayz..woke up at 7 on sunday morning to catch an early bus back to seremban..this time, i'm not alone, felix came back with me so that i could teach him to how take k of my two darlings... Well, i can say i'm surprise, he is kinda good and fast in handling both of my babies.. and for your information, that two is not easy to handle with. so anywayz, spend a morning breakfast at alan's kopitiam and my mum and my grandma joined us for breakfast. poor felix was feeling so shy and agitiated as well..haha..but it's fun looking at him in that way, i don't often see him in that situation. keke. so here is a photo of us waiting for our food.
Spent rest of the days hanging around my house and letting him play with my two darlings and two babies.haha..emma, oddie, beibei, and duoduo is 4 of my very very precious. so didnt do much for the rest of the days, just stayed home and got some good rest.
On monday morning,m i promised felix to bring him out to eat some good food and also walk around a little in Seremban. I know i know, there's nothing much in seremban, but at least it's his first time in seremban so i guess it would be fun for him bah. :) so anywayz, i brought him to Yee Kee's beef noodles near OCBC bank there and we order some food there. It's our seremban's famous Beef Noodles. who would ever want to miss it??? here are some pictures of us waiting for food and also the pictures of the food!~ Nice eh??????

Next stop~!~ Jusco.... went there bout 12 and we manage to catch a movie at 12.30. it was the 'Race to Witch Mountain'. it's a walt disney production but i do not understand why they want to put 'the rock' inside that movie, he is freaking too scary for Walt Disney production. I'm bad i know, but i'm telling the truth! So next......well..there's no next la...just brought him to city park to have a glance at our seremban's nice scenery lo...haha. but the sun was so glaring that i didnt want to do much of walking so i just took some pictures and ran back to the car like a little rat hiding from the sunlight.

Headed home and did the mascott for the up coming event. it's huge though, bout 1.8 meters i guess..about la..haha.. didnt seem so cos it's smaller than felix. did nothing much after that, just watch some movies lor..haiz... so i guess that's all at the moment, hope i have more to blog during this holidays.

Before i forget, plz do remember to come support us at MMU MELAKA MAIN HALL for an event, which is the 'Micros Chinese Song Composing Concert' on 4/5/09 7.30p.m!! Anyone interested can call me or just drop by out booth in CLC concourse from monday to thrus to get your tickets!!~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...