Friday, March 6, 2009

releasing stress

I haven't been blogging for quite some time..due to some hectic things to do, i didnt even have the time to actually sit down in front of my comp to just serve the net. but since now that i have finish everything, i have some extra time in hand and thank god everything went well.. :) SO what have i been busy-ing bout?? no use talking bout it so much, there it is!!
Well, i am suppose to have 8 of them,but one of it is missing due to some problem. However, i am proud of myself cos i just learned how to draw like a week ago and i learn how to color with a little tone from the internet and also youtube. Can't blame others though, it's kinda a last minute thing and i blame myself for not finishing it earlier. So when assignments, homework, designs, and meetings clash together, what do you get? A very very grumpy Mei Kuen :P At least now that my things are done, i can relax a little bit more and focus more on my studies. this is only partial of what i did, i still have some t shirt designs, banner, bunting and even ticket designs with me. all done by me and my very very very very good assistant... Thanks man!~ keke..
So after all the hectic things are done, i took the opportunity to go clubbing on Wed, it was Ladies' night + Mashi's band competition, even though we reached there kinda late and missed his performance, we still manage to get some fun by clubbing at Pure!!! Wee Hee!!! it wasn't as fun as the time i went out with my housemates and course mates. This gang wasn't as fun as i thought they would be.. They were not wild enough..keke.. not that i m very wild, i just want to release stress and not think bout other things at the very moment. so no matter how awful i was dancing, i dont mind. cos the lights are so dark that i don't think anyone would recognise me..LOL!! i might be wrong but i don't k :) So after one crazy night in Pure, we went Yam Cha in a place call roti bakar and headed home for some good night rest.. or should i say good morning rest?? i reached home at 4A.M~~~ might be normal for some people, but it's not to me though. I'm an early bird! hahaha! anywayz, i did enjoy the night and i wished that it would be even nicer if i had more friends to go crazy with me. I was the only gal in my gang that is not thinking so much and letting out every single stress. No offence but they were boring~!~~~~~~! They just stood there and do nothing! same goes to some of the guys..haha..
However. i still enjoyed it since i was in such stress.. so no much complain anymore.... so here are some of the pictures... :)
me n felix right b4 going out
One of mashi's group band, the one with damn chun hair :P
me and tian.. she's kinda drunk though.. LOL

So that's all for the moment... Chiaoz....







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...