Monday, October 31, 2011

I’m still alive

Just to let you all know, I’m still alive. Very very much alive, sorry to disappoint some of you. On the sunny side up, I’m currently working in KL and using all my strength to adapt to the new lifestyle here. Not complaining k? Just adapting. Photos are lacking from my blog lately, and I know my Gold Coast post is still pending. I’m so sorry everyone, I promise I’ll do a blog post in these 2 days. =) it’s a promise. Don’t worry. So before that, let me share some of the photos that I think it’s worth looking twice.

Shots are taken from Australia.

DSC_1136

One of my fav shot. DSC_1727

DSC_0440

DSC_2152

DSC_0375

DSC_0414

Last but not least, the iconic Australian Kangaroo!

DSC_0652

Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...