Monday, November 7, 2011

Gold Coast: Sun, Beach & Winter

Alright! Let me get started with my Gold Coast post *roll up sleeves*. Gold Coast is actually quite a lovely place, with sun, beach, seagulls, bikini gals, hunks. However I did not entirely enjoy myself there due to rain+the fact that it’s still winter. So no bikini shots from me nor did I swim. I was down with a bad flu and light fever. Sist still went on surfing and I had to forgo because I don’t want to die in the plane (was going to fly back in 2 days). None the less, there are still some “average” shots from Gold Coast, so enjoy. Smile

DSC_2122

The 50s’ Bond Girl.. DSC_2128

Trust me, it’s not as hot as you think it is. Once you are in the shadow, you’ll shiver. DSC_2130

80s’ bond girl DSC_2132

DSC_2146

Boy, what are you looking at? DSC_2148

DSC_2154

Woot!DSC_2162

No bikini shot but there’s still me. :DDSC_2173

There’s no sea monster la, no need to stare at the sea for so long la.. DSC_2187

That basically reps up for things in Australia. Thank you for tuning all these time. Smile I hope you enjoyed my post on Australia. I will find more things to post on later on. Leading a boring working life at the moment, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

DSC_2204

Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...