Monday, September 26, 2011

Opera, Mountains and Family :)

I guess everyone is quite tired of going through my blog post of Australia. Bear with me a little more as I’m coming to an end. The last 2 locations were Sydney and Gold Coast.

Just a minor update on myself. I’m still currently unemployed, still sending out resume to various companies to land a decent job. At the mean time, still working part time occasionally for some extra $$. Graduation is near the corner and I’m ready to break the bond with MMU. It’s been 4 years and I’ve already shed a lot of tear and sweat (not to mention money) for this University. I had my glory, it’s now the junior’s turn to enjoy their glory days in University. To cut the crap, here’s Sydney for you guys that had stuck by my blog for all these years. Smile 

View near our hotel. DSC_1611

Steps that we had to go through everyday. DSC_1612

DSC_1615

DSC_1618

It was a beautiful day in Sydney. Sunshine and just right for picnic.

Opera house and Sydney Harbour. Glaring sunshine made it less interesting. DSC_1622

Sist name them “sneaky bird” as they almost stole mum’s nut bar! Gave some bread crump to them, but had to stop cause more flew in and we were still having nightmare on the bird that chased us in Hobart. DSC_1632

Concrete jungle. DSC_1641

See the rock on the side? me and sist climbed up but it’s super slippery. I almost fell and broke my teeth. DSC_1649

Sist gliding down while mum.. DSC_1660

Stood and watch (not forgetting laughing her ass off) DSC_1659

DSC_1652

Spot me? DSC_1669

DSC_1677

As usual, crystal clear water. DSC_1682

HAHAHAHAHA Picture says a thousand words! DSC_1684

Picnic time. DSC_1694

Sister was actually too excited so she’s rolling down hill. DSC_1706

DSCN4653

See the gal walking by the edge? This is what people do when they are in love. To be more specific, STUPID THINGS. If I were the guy, I’ll just push her into the sea. DevilDSC_1709

DSCN4663

Closer view of the Opera House. DSC_1713

DSCN4671

Design of Opera House in close up. DSC_1717

This is really pretty. DSC_1727

Me and sist. DSC_1731

Mum looking relaxed and care-freeDSC_1732

DSC_1743

Chilling seagull. DSC_1748

Sunshine makes me look pretty. Smile DSC_1752

The famous Sydney harbor and Opera House. DSC_1758

Streets of Sydney. A lot of uphill. Climb till we are gasping for air!DSC_1759

The modern and the old buildings. DSC_1761

Night view near to the hotel. DSC_1778

It’s funny that we actually walked more than 6 hours that day. Yet we did not feel dead tired. Maybe it’s the weather. It’s just cooling enough and with cool breeze. However, we were dead hungry! Went to buy some dinner before going back to the hotel. Next post coming up, Blue Mountain and wrapping up for Sydney.

Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...