Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First shoot

My very first actual shooting is….? ICE-CREAM! Not like those that I shot normally, but this is intended, with props and ingredients.

First of all, even though the shot is not too bad but I feel it could be much better. We (me and Mr.Rabbit) used potatoes as substitution. One thing that we failed to do is to make the “Ice-Cream” look as if it’s melting. Using my house as the location, and some simple props, our process begins.

edit8

DSC_9674

edit6

edit7

edit11

edit4

Not much words for you guys in this post, it’s more of sharing our experience in this. So if you like the photographs, well, THANK YOU! Open-mouthed smile Here’s one of my favorite shot.

Wait for it…

 

 

Wait for it….

 

 

Wait for it…..

It gives a certain Hawaii feel, don’t you think? edit5

If you want to know what camera we are using, what props are necessary, just go to Mr.Rabbit’s blog and find out. Me no good in all the technical things. Sad smile

Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...