Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another part of my life

It’s been a while. I’m sitting alone in my living room, looking from left to right, right to left, as if I’m crossing the road. Now I know how it feels to be unemployed. *sigh* OK. back to the topic, I promised you that I will update my blog after the previous one. You all know that Mr.Rabbit is in Singapore working (for those who doesn’t know, please catch up), but he’s been trying his best to come back to Melaka/Seremban to see me once he is free from his activities and workload. So here are some photos taken previously,

IMG053

When he is back from Singapore, he will always always bring me out for food. That kinda of explains my size T^T. Went to this place where is far away from Melaka town for Ikan Bakar (grilled fish) that was legendary yummy. Well, it’s up to my expectation, but definitely a little pricey and could be better. Trust me, never go during weekends! It’s always packed with people.

IMG046

Don’t ask me the name of the shop as I DO NOT REMEMBER!

IMG047IMG048

People are lining up to choose their fish while I’m busy taking pictures. Open-mouthed smile Did not have much photos after that as my phone died (problem with having smart phones =.=, not so smart after all)

Ñ

Bought this amazingly big keropok from the same place which cost me bloody RM7! But I guess it’s worth the price, it’s totally YUMMAY it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What’s next? More food of course. Remember I mentioned at my previous post? Saying that I want to experience all the good food in Melaka all over again? Of course the deal is still on, there are so many more places that I haven’t pit stop yet!

IMG209

IMG211

ahhh.. the good old Nadeje, one of my favorite place to chill and have a good piece of cake

IMG214

This is one of the very famous roasted pork in Melaka too. Well, not too bad if you are not picky.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have to admit, I am a little kampung (outdated) when it comes to going out to have fun, there are so many more places that I’ve not been. But thanks to the 2 weeks work that I accepted of being an “angel”. Yes, you did not see wrong. Me, an angel. Go on, laugh ahead! (you’re not the one that is getting the salary. So go on and laugh with jealousy!) *twitching mouth*. I managed to go to places that I’ve not been even though I was in Melaka for such a long time.

IMG280IMG279

That’s me and my partner working. We have to go to various locations to give out flyers and samples. Even though we have to stand in how blazing sun but it’s quite fun with 2 guy with us to tease around. Smile it is certainly an experience I’ll remember.

IMG285

Here’s one of our male model. *giggling* Don’t worry, he doesn’t wear the wings to work, just us girls. He is just messing around with our wings. and BTW he is from China. Doesn’t look like it eh?

Bluetooth Exchange Folder

Bluetooth Exchange Folder1

Here are my pictures from work. Some of the pictures are actually my pc fair boss and colleague. Gonna miss them soooo much.. )’:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This sums up another part of my life. *phew* More to come. Especially the long waited cameron trip. Smile So stay tune.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...