Sunday, July 25, 2010

Squeezing everything together

Wow… I don’t even know how to start this post. I haven’t been blogging for such a long time, which is for a reason OK? So don’t judge me. So here’s some of the reasons that i could think of.

  1. There’s nothing interesting happening in my life YET
  2. I don’t have any stories in my mind that is worth putting it down in Black&White
  3. I don’t have the energy to actually blog every time i got back from work.
  4. I’M JUST TOO DARN LAZY

Not really some good reasons eh? XD

Basically, what is happening in my life recently? Despite of finishing 2 months of internship in GSC, and apart from being thrown to a deserted island PJ (for me lah), everything is oh-quite-well actually. Not loving my life in KL, but definitely not hating it. This blog missed out a lot of outings that I had recently, so I’m gonna post everything in a short and nice way. So shall we start then?dizzy

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There was this week, that I wasn’t feeling too well, and I had to take Thursday and Friday off just to go back for a full body check up. So before I left the office on Wednesday, I manage to take some pictures of the pantry in my office. Bluetooth Exchange Folder

Nothing much on my health report, just some minor problem that can be cured, so everyone out there, don’t have to worry.. cool_dance

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So during the weekend that I went home, mum had this sudden urge to cook steamboat at home. For just 2. Sounds weird, but it’s simple and nice. We got this great deal in Tesco, that you get to choose any ingredient you like for RM12 per kilo. You can mix and match all the ingredients that are found in the frozen area. So many ingredients we took, and it’s only RM6, which is only about 600G. Not a bad deal. busy_eating

Bluetooth Exchange Folder3 I particularly like the prawn and crab shaped fish-ball thingy. Taste good!!!skipping

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next on, went back on the same weekend, my “gay” best friend came picked me up from the bus station, and we went to Pavillion to get our dinner. We went for Carls’ Junior. The food is a little pricey, but it’s kinda worth it for those that have big appetite. I ordered a burger named “super-star” (I want to be a super-star, so sue me!) and it taste G-O-O-D!!!you_cant_have_it 

Bluetooth Exchange Folder1 As you can see in the middle, I like that quote~thinking_of_you

“She’ll tell you size doesn’t matter. She’s lying.”

Good one isn’t it? You can look at the size of this burger. My oh MY!!!! It’s really full. It filled my tummy till the next afternoon. GOSH! And by the way, i love their fries, you can even see the potato skin, which means it’s actually made of real POTATO!!!! Correct me if i’m wrong.  tuzki_patpat_dance

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There’s this evening, thunder and lightning was sooooo strong, that I thought that the sky is gonna fall down, So a little camwhoring before the sky actually fell down. OMG

Bluetooth Exchange Folder4This is the journey back to my house. Not too long of a walk, but enough for me to burn some calories. multicultural_dance

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

See, the thing about working in the same old place is that you have to constantly think of what to have for lunch. My colleague got so tired of eating the same old things every day, so we went to KFC the other day, and I tried out their new “toasted pocket-full”. It’s alright, but it definitely came with a surprise, it’s the first time i ate a burger with corn in it. Taste weirdhehehe

Bluetooth Exchange Folder6

As you can see from the above picture, I just love how the cat sleeps on the “Today’s Menu”. And I was shaking her hands, poking her tummy, and yet she just gave me a very long lazy “MIAO~” and continued sleeping. what a relax life she has. And there’s me with my HL milk to kick start a day, and a chocolate biscuit that was given by my colleague that just recently went to Japan. NICE!!!! happy

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bluetooth Exchange Folder5

This is one of the coffee parlour that me and my “gay” friend went to. It’s “coffee ritual” located at Section 14,PJ. You can actually join their FaceBook page, you can find all the information from there. Not a bad place to chill. However, there isn’t a wide range of choices from their menu, but I guess quality is what we are all looking for isn’t it? At least the price is cheaper than StarBucks or CoffeeBean. Here’s a link to their Facebook. hula_dance

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Before I end this post, just 2 more collaged picture to share with you all when I’m back in Seremban, chilling out with Teddie(lower picture with Teddie eating Durian) & mummy’s home made chicken pie. =)coming_through

Bluetooth Exchange Folder2

 Bluetooth Exchange Folder7

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AF986ACD4E707BA1865D5F4B7C8F08DC

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...