Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yet another outing with Rabbit

Ok, guess i’ve abandoned my bloggie again… and again..and AGAIN!!! I’m so so so sorry. Oh well, now i have something interesting to blog about isn’t it?

Why am I free on a Thursday afternoon to update my blog? Easy! Because I took off and came home!! And as well took Friday off. So i have a pretty long weekend for myself. WEE~~~~~~~~

So what am I going to blog about this round? Another outing of course~ Mr.Rabbit came back last weekend F-I-N-A-L-L-Y! After 1 months in Singapore, he decided to drag himself back to KL and meet me.

It’s another gemuk session with him. This time, even MORE food! Let’s start with Saturday shall we? We went all the way to Kota Damansara to search for a Italian restaurant which is quite reasonable and nice! But, the process was pain in the ass. But thanks to my Garmin software on the phone, we manage to get there safely.

1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

The restaurant is Behzo’s. The good is reasonably good and it’s kinda a must try for most of you out there. Sadly, it’s closing down on this month 19th so if you really want to go there, go there quickly!!!!!!!

3-7-10 The setting of the restaurant.

3-7-101

Me coffee and mr.rabbit’s coffee. We had a complimentary coffee as long as you spend up to RM20 per person. I had Cappuccino he had Cafe Latte. I still like Cappuccino more!

3-7-102 For the main, I had Risotto Marinara and he has Pizza Volcano! STILL!!! My risotto is better!!

3-7-103

Some random shots while he is still enjoying his food + half of mine. XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Next up? We headed towards 1Utama to catch up with some movies and as we were wondering what to watch, he decided to watch A-Team. which is a freaking funny show. A lot of humour inside. And i particularly love Murdock in the movie. He’s crazy+charming. How can not 1 fall for that kind of person? >< Before the show starts (we had to buy tickets in advance as KL is always packed with human beings in the cinema!) We went to get ourselves some ice-cream! My favourite, Gelato!!!!!!!!

3-7-104 Mint flavour and also mango flavour (p/s: I love mangoes!)

After the movie, it’s almost 8 so we decided to have our dinner even we are not that hungry. Maybe because of the constant eating that we have been having. XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

We went to search for his favourite cake, mille crepe(It’s french, mille=thousand, crepe=pancake). We had it in Melaka but it’s kinda far for us to actually drive to Melaka isn’t it? So we just went to the nearest one, which is in PJ Section 17 if not mistaken. It’s call Food Foundry. Basically, I think it’s just alright, Melaka has the upper hand and the price is much more reasonable in Melaka. But for those that haven’t eaten before, it is good enough to have it in PJ.

3-7-105 3-7-106

Looks nice isn’t it?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

As we are too full to have anything heavy, we just went to Ming Tien foodcourt to get some junk food. I found my favourite seafood!!! BALITONG!!!!!! (look at the largest picture) He wanted to watch football too, but with the overwhelming people tuning into the internet, he didn’t manage to watch it smoothly.

3-7-107 That wraps up for Saturday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Sunday we didn’t do much as both of us are too tired so I just hang out at his place as his sister is throwing a BBQ during night. But I did manage to eat 100¥ shop’s shave ice. which is nice! I LOVE IT!!!!! Mr.Rabbit~~~ Please bring me the next round you come back…Please Please!!!!

3-7-108

Here’s a final picture before i end things =) Thanks for reading.

3-7-109

 AF986ACD4E707BA1865D5F4B7C8F08DC

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...